𝟏𝟎 ✫ 𝐮𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐭. 𝐭𝐰𝐨

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

    𝐋𝐈𝐙 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 getting home last night, nor does she remember subconsciously scarfing down a bag of BBQ potato chips before passing out with her hand remaining inside the bag and still dressed in th...

    𝐋𝐈𝐙 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 getting home last night, nor does she remember subconsciously scarfing down a bag of BBQ potato chips before passing out with her hand remaining inside the bag and still dressed in the same clothes she wore the night before. That is exactly how she found herself waking up this morning, disoriented and addled with crumbs all over her chest and her cream colored bed sheets. It took awhile for everything to come flooding back, but when reality finally settled in her mind, the panic slowly crept in when she recalled all about how the supernatural is real and how she spent the majority of the night prior talking to a freakin' vampire.

    Exhaustion had taken over her the moment she parked in the dirted driveway of the Chambers/Black household. Jasper had followed her home to make sure she got there safely before returning to his family to inform them of the news, if they weren't already informed courtesy of Alice. Liz knew he had followed her, as he insisted on taking her home himself but she claimed to be perfectly capable of taking her bike and did not want to answer questions from her sister who she knew was still waiting up worrying until the youngling finally returned home despite being told not to wait up.

    Ester had hounded her as soon as she walked through the front door about leaving so abruptly like she had and pointed out that she knew something was wrong due to her behavior at dinner, but Liz simply lied and assured her she was stressing over the 'project' she had with Angela and was simply just overtired. She hated lying to her sister, but the truth seemed to be something that might result in her ending up in a mental facility, so she figured that pretending that everything was normal was better than the alternative.

    With all the energy she could muster to haul herself out of bed, Liz immediately jumped into the shower, grateful for the weekend and the zero pressure that comes from dealing with high school. The only pressure she has to deal with today is the fact that in a couple hours, she will be in front of a group of people she once thought were just ignorant assholes with staring problems and anti-social skills to now what she knows to be a group of blood drinking vampires, all who claim on to be self-proclaimed vegetarians.

    Liz melted into the hot water pouring onto her pale skin, soaking up the warmth and comfort that came from it. The shower was much needed, and if it wasn't for Danny pounding on the door and repeatedly stating that he needed to use the toilet, she might have stayed in there all day and avoided the reality that now seems to be her life. But sadly, given the one bathroom household dilemma, Liz forced herself out after twenty-five minutes of scrubbing herself down and rinsing out the peach shampoo from her hair. Once retreating back to her bedroom, Danny continually thanked his future sister-in-law before barricading himself in the bathroom, locking the door behind him.