𝟑𝟔 ✫ 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

    𝑱𝑨𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑶𝑹 before the Chambers girl even turned off her bike, leaning against the door frame, hands tucked into his dark blue jeans

    𝑱𝑨𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑶𝑹 before the Chambers girl even turned off her bike, leaning against the door frame, hands tucked into his dark blue jeans. A lopsided grin was painted on his face as he watched the beautiful girl turn off the motorcycle and pull off her helmet, resting it on the handle. She then grabbed the white plastic bag from her tiny compartment before heading up the couple steps of the porch.

    Jasper pointed at the full bag with a raised brow. "I thought you were just getting popcorn?"

    "I did get popcorn," Liz blinked at him innocently.

    The corner of his lips lifted higher. "Mhmm, what else is in the bag?"

    Liz casually tried to hide the bag behind her back. "Movies. It's movie night, remember Jazz? Popcorn and movies."

    Amusement could not be hidden from his golden eyes as crossed his arms, waiting for her to break, which didn't take long as her shoulder slumped and pouted adorably. "It's not my fault."

    "Of course not." Jasper assured her as the curly blonde brought the bag back in front of her.

    "They had the candy right next to the popcorn in the video store. It's like they know I'm weak when it comes to sugar. They set me up."

    "I'm going to have a serious word with their manager." Jasper amuses.

    Liz blinked up at him, still pouting. "You're not ashamed of me?"

    Jasper reached up and brushed a piece of her bushy hair behind her ear, caressing his cheek as he did so. "Never. I would have thought something was wrong with you if you did not return with some kind of chocolate."

    "You get me so well," Liz giggled before reaching up and kissing his cheek quickly. She then skipped into his currently empty house. Last week, he had organized with the others in order to have the house all to himself. He went hunting yesterday by himself so he didn't have to worry about anything. Edward was with Bella and Carlisle was at the hospital in a ten hour surgery. The others were out hunting, so Jasper and Liz can have the house to themselves.

    This is the date Liz has anxiously been waiting for. They have sort of been on others since prom, but mostly that was them just going for runs or spending time at the abandoned firehouse. Now as Liz walks into the living room where the large plasma television hangs on the wall, she drops the bag on the coffee table and removes her jacket before sitting on the white couch. Jasper was at her side instantly as he watched her start to pull the bags of Hershey Kisses, gummy bears, peppermint patties and popcorn from the bag as well as four DVD boxes.