𝟐𝟑 ✫ 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

    𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 days since the incident at the Cullen house and Liz was slowly losing her damn mind

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 days since the incident at the Cullen house and Liz was slowly losing her damn mind. After arriving home, Liz had to feed Ester and Danny some lame excuse about what happened to her shoulder. She was so out of it that she doesn't even remember what she told them before she locked herself in her room and stared at her phone, hoping Jasper would text her back. He never did.

She hasn't seen or spoken to him since Bella's party. He refuses to answer any of her calls. What's worse is it was the same with the rest of the Cullen's. All of them, not just Jasper, stopped coming to school. All except for Edward.

Edward was her only contact into what was going on with her boyfriend but every time she would confront him, he would tell her the same thing. "Just give him some time." That is all he said. He refused to go into any detail or explain where the others have been. Normally this wouldn't worry her so badly because skipping school for hunting trips or sunny days is normal, but they all just went hunting and it's been raining for a full week.

Liz knew something was definitely wrong when Emmett also refused to text her back. Now, she understands Jasper, he was still beating himself up after what happened. For hurting her. But Emmett? What excuse did he have for ignoring her? He's never once not answered her calls or texts.

A terrible feeling started forming in the pit of her stomach and it has made it nearly impossible for the blonde to sleep at night, thinking nothing but Jasper and if he was okay. What was running through his mind? He has expressed his worry about losing control around her. It was something they talked about to great length. It was the reason Jasper pushed her away when they first met. It is the reason she doesn't force him to kiss her more than he feels comfortable doing. It is what he always warned her about, about not hurting her. At least not on purpose.

This was not intentional. It was an accident. A crazy, freak accident that made Liz want to scream in frustration. She wanted to run to Jasper, tell him that there is nothing to forgive, that it was not his fault and hold him. She wanted to drill it into his brain that she was not mad at him or scared of him. She knew he struggled, he had gone so deep in describing the pain he was in when he first adopted this vegetarian lifestyle. Like a hot iron being shoved down his throat. Just like being a newborn all over again.

Liz could never understand that struggle of restraint. Sure she has her own struggles, but nothing so severe that it could result in multiple casualties.

It had taken everything in her to not go to Cullen's house and force Jasper to talk to her. It has taken everything in her not to yell at Edward, demand he tell her more of what's going on. She can see it on his face. He was so distant. He was there, but he wasn't there. Bella noticed it too and it worried her deeply.