𝟑𝟏 ✫ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

    𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 Liz Chambers embarrassingly witnessed her Nana shamelessly flirting with her married trainer, she thought was the weirdest and uncomfortable she has ever felt and nothing could top that

    𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 Liz Chambers embarrassingly witnessed her Nana shamelessly flirting with her married trainer, she thought was the weirdest and uncomfortable she has ever felt and nothing could top that. Turns out, she was wrong. When she received a surprising phone call from Bella Swan, asking if she'd want to go shopping with her and Jessica, it turns out there was weirder and more uncomfortable.

    Liz tried not to let her surprise show fully during the phone call or the fact that going shopping meant driving all the way to Port Angeles, but Liz didn't have the heart to say no. Liz took a half dose of her anxiety medication, this way it would help calm her nerves but wouldn't make her so tired. Riding with Bella was the most awkward experience Liz has experienced. She almost envied the fact that Jessica took her own car and met them there. The two girls hardly said a word to one another the whole ride.

    When they got there, Bella only really tolerated going into two different stores before she asked them if they wanted to head to the theater and see a movie. Jessica was clearly disappointed but Liz thought sitting in a silent theater was better than making small talk. Bella had confided in Liz briefly that her father said he wanted to send her to Jacksonville to live with her mother, which is why she needed this 'girls trip' as she called it. Liz tried not to act offended that the only reason Bella wanted to hang out was to keep her father from sending her away.

    Liz knew immediately why Bella didn't want to leave. The brunette didn't need to say it, she could see it written all over her face. She figures if she left, then she won't be here if they come back. Liz fought everything in her not to shake some sense into the brunette.

    The three girls decided to see a horrible movie called 'The Dead Come Back', where it was just a bunch of zombies coming back to life and eating people, no real plot or storyline. Now Liz likes a good weird movie now and then, but this was just down right awful and the acting was terrible. She was so relieved when it was over and Jessica expressed her disturbance by the production as they made their way out of the theater.

    "I just don't understand why you would want to sit through all those zombies eating people and no hot guys kissing anybody. It's gross."

    Liz shook her head in amusement and looked over at her dear friend. "That's what you are upset about? The acting was shit."

    "That too," Jessica pointed at the blonde and shook her head as the three walked down the sidewalk towards, plans on getting something to eat because it was kind of late and they were starving. "And why are there that many zombies in a movie, anyway? 'Cause if it's supposed to be like, draw a parallel about leprosy, my cousin had leprosy. It's not funny, you know? Like, is it supposed to be a metaphor for consumerism? Because don't be so pleased with your own, like, self-referential cleverness, you know?"