𝟐𝟎 ✫ 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬, & 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐬

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌. 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 that every high school girl dreams about and every high school boy hopes to get lucky with their girlfriends or see it as an opportunity to win over their crushes by asking them to go by doing some kind of grand gesture.

Liz had never really seen it like that. She always saw prom as the perfect opportunity to live out her Cinderella dream. Putting on a gorgeous dress and the finest jewelry she owned, all while getting her hair done up and her nails properly manicured.

Every girl has a fantasy dream about being a princess for just one night. Especially a girl like Liz who has grown up watching Disney movies and still loves them even at seventeen. And from the moment she saw Ester walk into the living room to greet her date- a sweet boy she had dated briefly before meeting Danny- wearing the most beautiful blue sapphire dress Liz has ever seen— looking exactly like a real life Disney princess going to meet her prince. Liz knew from then on that she wanted to have the same experience.

Even started looking at magazines for the perfect dress immediately afterwards, though she knew her parents would never be able to afford something extravagant. Their Nana had offered to help her pay for the dress, but her father had always been very prideful when it came to accepting charity. He wanted to be the one to give his girls everything and though it was hard, he made it work with Ester. Her mother may have grown up with money but she never needed it to make her happy. Just needed love, she always used to say.

Liz had meant what she said to Jessica and Angela a couple months back, when she said she had absolutely no desire to go to prom anymore, not like she used to. At the time, it all seemed so pointless and ridiculous when she thought about it. But to be fair, anything sounded pointless to Liz after the accident.

But when Jasper appeared at her front door three days ago with a bouquet of daffodils and a rehearsed speech to convince her to go to prom with him, Liz found herself saying yes despite all she thought before about the event. Because at that moment, she remembered her fairytale dream, and her prince had just asked her to the ball. Who in their right mind would say no to that?

It only left the girl with a very huge problem. She did not have a dress to wear. She has opted out of going to Port Angeles with Jessica, Angela and Bella. It had been her only defense when Jasper had first asked her before agreeing, but of course, Jasper has a fashionista sister who apparently knew that is exactly what Liz was going to say and Alice suddenly appeared next to her brother, a bright smile and was holding a large white box with a big red bow on the top.

All Alice had said to her was that she already saw her in it and she looks fabulous. She walked away before Liz could question how she was able to see anything clear in her vision where Liz was involved. Jasper simply shook his head and kissed her cheek, saying he will pick her up at six on Saturday.