𝟑𝟐 ✫ 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐧

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

     𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 finally returned from their honeymoon and the civilization Liz had managed to find between her and her big sister basically had crumbled the day of the wedding

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 finally returned from their honeymoon and the civilization Liz had managed to find between her and her big sister basically had crumbled the day of the wedding. It was hard for the youngest Chambers sister to look at Ester. The whole situation with the pearls was a serious eye opener.

It made Liz think back to those months before the accident and how everything had gotten so messed up. She thought about when she had come home from school to a screaming match between the three of them, where she learned Ester had just told them that she was not going to any of the Ivy League colleges she had been accepted to.

Liz remembers the betrayal on her parents face, mostly her fathers. Robert Chambers has never been a strict man. He has always been so supportive and proud of both his children. He never favored one over the other, even the days Liz was feeling insecure that he might, she was always proven wrong when he would be celebrating her win at a track meet and taking time off work he knew he couldn't afford just to watch her in the championships, ready with flowers even if she didn't win.

Robert Chambers always knew both his daughters were destined for greatness, he said as much almost every chance he could get. Just because Liz never excelled in school like Ester did, did not make him think she was any less capable. He just knew they were on different paths and Robert was determined to make their dreams come true. Their dreams had become his dreams.

Yale was the goal when it came to Ester Chambers. It always had been ever since she was ten years old and Ester learned that everyone on her mother's side had gone there. She wanted to keep the tradition and Robert wanted nothing more than to make that happen for her. Ester has always been naturally brilliant, her mind sharp as a whip and was the top of her class every single year, even became valedictorian. Robert and Lori Chambers were so proud, everything Ester had wanted was coming true.

They didn't even put up a fight when Ester started dating Danny. They believed her when she told them he had changed and had seen it first hand that Danny was trying to turn over a new leave. They gave him the benefit of the doubt, which is more than what he deserved. They trust Ester to make her own decisions and had always welcomed Danny over for family dinners.

That might be why they were so distraught when Ester came home one day and stated she wasn't going to Yale or any of the other schools she had applied for. It just didn't make sense. It was something she always wanted, something she always talked about, then suddenly she changed her mind at the last moment? Her parents never pressured her about her grades, Liz remembers her father telling her to stop studying so much and go out and be wild once in a while. He always told her to calm down and helped her when she had a panic attack over receiving her first ever C her sophomore year.