Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Are you blushing ate Mima?" I shook my head immediately while staring at the Christmas present Mum and Dad just bought me an iPhone! Specifically, an iPhone seven plus. Mum and Dad where at the kitchen with grandma while Mima was taking pictures with my new phone. She wanted one too, but Mum didn't want that.

I look at myself on the mirror, I'm wearing a santa pj, together with my family while my blonde hair with some brown highlights are in a low tie. I was using lip-balm since my lips were getting dry and Bridget insisted that I should buy one.

I reached my phone and started downloading some apps like facebook, messenger, Instagram, and twitter. I am sure that Bridget would download these at school if she finds out that I have a phone and surely, she will let me subscribe in her YouTube channel. After which, I just suddenly typed the name of Hale. I am sure that his complete name is Mateo Hale Lovino.

But nothing was found. I was hopeless for a minute, before Mum called us to the garden set and there we celebrated Christmas here at the Philippines for the second time. I thought before na walang magandan mangyayari dito sa Pilipinas, dahil hindi naman ako Pinoy, well maybe one fourth of me, but I'm a British citizen. But because of my friends, I find myself smiling because of his place.

Sabi din nila, Paris is the city of love, pero bakit pakiramdam ko, dapat Pilipinas ang bansa na puno ng pag-ibig?

I shrugged at my thought, they hate Philippines because of its money, well if it wasn't colonized before, maybe it would be better than any country right now.

"I nominate Jemima teacher!" sinamaan ko ng tingin si Kori na nagsalita. It's the month of February, and every class is required to have a representative and join the school pageant. Well iba ang category ng mga high school, so hindi unfair.

Bridget smirked at me that I immediately shook my head but she made a face. "I agree with Kochana, teacher, Jemima would be the perfect match with Arsen." She even giggled and the one that is very surprising is that, everyone agreed! I covered my face in embarrassment in what will happen to me in the stage, well I guess, I need to change for now.

"You can do it Jemi, we're here for you 'kay?" Bianca said while we are all at the mall. Mum and tita Denisse, Kori's Mommy will be with us for y make-over. Tita Denisse is very strict and a great Mommy to Kochana, but at the first sight, maybe you could drown in the ocean using just her eyes. Tita Phoebe couldn't come because of her job.

We went into a shop where they sell contact lenses. Mum grin at me, I know she wanted to put on some contact lenses at me, using different colors, but I always reason out that I am very much comfortable with my glasses, but this is another situation. I can't let my section down, not now, not that they are all counting on me to win this.

"Jemima hija, the green one suits you!" si Tita Denisse pero umiling ako. Kung mag cocontact lenses ako, dapat clear siya, mahal ko ang aking amber eyes, ito lang ag maganda sa'king mukha, bakit kailangan ko pang takpan? She nodded at me at she saw my eyes. After yun, pumunta kami sa salon, they made my hair silver blonde, parang mas bagay nga sa'kin ito kaysa sa natural hair ko.