Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"Uuwi ako ng Pilipinas and you're not coming with me." Matigas kong sabi sa kanya pero kumunot ang kanyang noo.

He shook his head. "Kung uuwi ka, uuwi din ako. Something is wrong with you Jemima, just tell me." He tried to reach me through his hand pero nagpabalikwas ako and moved back.

"Just stop courting me okay? We talked about this last night Hale."

He bits his lower lip and his serious face started to take over his aura. "Yes and I'm still courting you weather you like it or not."

I sighed. Wala na talaga akong magawa sa kanya.

"Hale please, just stop." Pumikit ako ng mariin at nagpaawa. Siya naman ngayon ang humakbang paatras.

"You told me you like me. Anong nangyari?" his voice cracked that made my heart sank but I stood still, getting my luggage and heading to the plane.

"I don't want to talk about it. I'm going." Turo ko sa plane. Hindi ko na hinintay pa ang kanyang sasabihin at dere-deretsyo na akong nagkalad palayo sa kanya.

Pero isang malawak na ngiti na binungad ko kay Arsen na nakaupo sa tabi ng upuan ko na may hawak na isang newpaper na parang hindi na ako napansin na umupo sa kanyang tabi.

I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

He sighed before folding his newspaper and putting his left arm on my shoulder and smirking at me, "are you sure about this plan of yours?"

"You trust me right?"

"With my life." I chuckled and look at him with my brows shoot up.

"Then don't sound so worried, this will be successful." I said with full of confidence. I lean my head to his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me. He is really a good friend, I'm very lucky that I'm one it.

He coughs and tapped my head.

"Remind me where you got this idea. Kapag kay Bridget ito, hindi na ako magtataka."

"No! it's from a book that I read." Sita ko sa kanya. Kapag ba risk taking things, kay Bridget na talaga may sususpect? Well, it's very obvious naman minsan since she is the only person who would most times never thinks on her plans and just go with it.