Chapter 38

Chapter 38

"What restaurant do you want to go?" Pagbasak niya ng katahimikan.

"You forced me, you decide." I said while looking at the window.

"Paano kapag ayaw mo pala—"

"I'm not a picky eater Mr. Lovino." I said as I divert my eyes on him. He steals gazes from me then he licks his lips.

"Fine, let's just go to the nearest one."

We stopped at a peachy restaurant with green stripes.

KORHY's eat and heat restaurant?

The name seems familiar. I was very preoccupied with the restaurant that I didn't realized that Hale was on my side with his brows furrowed, the door was already opened and it looks like he was waiting for me to slid out!

My eyes widened and grabs my phone and my handkerchief.

"You want me to scoop you out too?" He teasingly said but I already got outside and slams the door shut before standing straight in front of him.

Umawang ang kanyang labi bago hinatak ang aking kamay, papunta sa loob ng restaurant habang pinagtitinginan kami ng lahat.

Sana nga walang makakakilala sa kanya, maybe later, they'll accuse him foe cheating on Shyna, and I'll stand there frozen, behind them.

I tried to grab back my hands when we were at the counter, but his hands gripped min even tighter.

"Mr. Lovino, your hands are squeezing mine." He looked at me and roam his eyes around the restaurant.

"I know. I don't want to lose you, there are many people here and you're our biggest author."

I sighed and nodded, being satisfied and like him, slapping me in disguise.

Oo nga pala, he hired me as P.J. Hermes, not as Jemima Miller. Why did I ever thought of some romantic thing when I saw him as the C.E.O.?

Kung alam ko lang na siya pala ang magiging boss ko, sana sa iba na lang ako nag apply. I didn't have a chance to knew who the C.E.O. is and they always keep it private and I don't really care who own the publishing company, as long as it's doing its job right, I'm on it.