Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Flowers for you." He extended his arms and with all smiles, he pinches my cheeks that turned red immediately. I pouted and let him in then he sat on the couch, waiting for me.

We've been back to London and I swear, everything changed when we were at Australia.

The ways he courts me, it likes he has been reading my mind since our eyes meet. All the actions in fantasy books and how the flowers were so simple but stole my heart immediately.

After gently closing the door, I glance at him who is now roaming his eyes around the house and pressing the ends if the pillow beside him. I sighed before staring at the red roses and daises on my hands. I can't believe this.

"Hale, you don't need to give me flowers every morning." I stood in front of him. It's been a week that he's always giving me flowers at the exact time every morning! Is he not tired?

"This is how I court." My brows shoot up.

"So you gave flowers every morning to your ex's?"

Tila nataranta siya sa tanong ko at nabitawan niya ang kanyang hawak at bahagyang tumawa but I remained silent and stared at him for a moment as he realizes that I'm not joking.

He licks his lips and look at mine. "What? Wait are you jealous?" He covered his mouth and looked away, still laughing at me! Inis ko siyang binalibag ng isang unan sa tabi but instead, he reached my wrist and put them down as he looked into my eyes. I saw how his adams apple move. "I don't have any ex's Jemima. You don't have to be jealous, ikaw lang ang liligawan ko."

"Hindi ako naniniwala. Sa itsura mong yan walang nagkakagusto sayo?" I sat beside him and played with my hair which is a bit long, maybe I should cut it? Pero ang sayang naman.

Nakita kong ngumisi siya at pinaglalaruan ang kanyang mga daliri. "I didn't say that no one ever liked me. Basted lang sila sa'kin."

My eyes widened and amusement! So the girls court him? That is really up to the next level. Nakakahiya naman kapag ganun, basted ka na nga, wala na ang pride mo dahil babae ka.

"Why didn't you gave them a chance?"

He chuckled and grabbed my wrist and the next thing I knew; I was below him. His hair was reaching my forehead because how close we are. I gulped as our noses started to touch each other.