Chapter 13

Chapter 13

It was silence.

I licked my lower lip as I look down to my shoes. What should I tell him? That I have a crush on him before? That would turn me off, what if he will break up with me if I would tell him that? I shook my head and look at Hale apologetically. "He is a...my tutor, yes he's my tutor from London." I never lie. That was the truth though. He was never my friend and he never gives me the actions that would led me hoping that he likes me. He was going to be my tutor in Math so it counts right?

His eyebrows raised and looked at him then to me again. "I think he is a little young to be your tutor." He said in a suspicious tone while Bia is looking at me seriously.

"Well, I didn't have a choice. I wanted to learn math." Pagrarason ko at sinalubong ang mata ni Arsen dahil parang papatayin na niya si Hale gamit ang kanyang matulis na mata.

"Well why is he here then? When you say he is from London." He diverts his attention to me when I successfully covered Hale with my body.

"I followed her here. Is there any problem with that?" Singit naman Hale sa usapan namin. Bridget and Kori sniffed to make the atmosphere friendly but the boys were like fighting through their eyes. Although Hale is older than us for one year, you can't really see the difference because Arsen is pretty tall comparing to his age.

He clenched his jaw then crossed his arms as he leans on the tree then crosses his legs in the most elegant way as possible, while Hale was just looking at him emotionless and carrying groceries like a typical husband serving his wife.

"Yes there is a problem. You're looking as a creepy stalker to my girlfriend." His words were deep as his eyes were deeper as hell.

Mateo changed his gaze to me. "I didn't know you have a boyfriend Precious Jemima." And he smiled ngunit wala akong nagawa kundi kagatin ang aking labi dahil sa tension nilang dalawa.

Arsen coughs. "It's none of your business to know—" he answered for me but Hale look at him cockily.

"And I'm not talking to you, boyfriend of Jemima." His tone was sarcastic that made Arsen's fist clench. This is not good. I was going to step in when Bianca's eyes darted to me and glared before shaking her head.

"And who do you think you are? You are just a tutor." Arsen fired back again.

"Correction. I'm his tutor and soon to be his other half."

"And what makes you say—"