Chapter 44.2

Chapter 44.2

"Bia is missing."

We didn't sleep last night because of it. I know she is strong and Adam is looking for her but the snow storm is stronger than them, unless they find each other and saw a place where they can make the heat.

Kung hindi sila mag-kakaroon ng intercourse, it's impossible for them to be alive and I'm eager to go after them but I know I won't survive at pinagbawalan na din kami.

Bridget was panicking the whole time and I understand that, kaso lang, nawala na ang kanyang temper at sinigawan na din kami.

"Let's just relax. I already called for help, I'm sure they can find your sister and Adam until tomorrow, alive." Hale said calmly.

And he was right. The next day, Bia and Adam was again with us.

We spent the whole day outside, skating and whatsoever. I didn't mind the stares of Hale and I was also pre-occupied on people staring at me. Baka mamaya, tao na pala sila nina Abuela.

I also put the gun on my thigh if ever something bad will happen. I don't want them dying because of it. We already loose tita Phoebe and she is one of our best, I can't lose any of them.

Lalo na ang tatlo kong kaibigan.

I suddenly wondered how is Arsen going on. Is he fine? He didn't cooperate with me after the kidnapping scene and left to another country.

Siguro okay na siya. It's better that way, not with us. Sana ganun na lang din sina Hale, mag-pakalayo na lang sana sila at hindi madamay dito, but they kept on insisting that their families have faults on it too.

Yes, I get it dahil si Abuela at Ang kanilang Lolo's ay magkaka-ibigan noon. And Rhys's grandparents have some issues towards Wiliam and also Kori together with his late grandfather.

"I'll just gets some water." I excuse myself and went down to the counter. It's already dinner, and when I was waiting for my water, I heard some voices at the back.

"Just give this to Bianca. Kapag hindi mo nagawa, patay tayo may madame Trixie." Said a whispering voice kaya pa simple akong dumungaw sa kanila.

They are wearing a maid's outfit. The girl who whispered was a slim girl in a low ponytail and some couple of huge breasts.