Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"An avocado necklace? The heck?" I chuckled at the expression of Bridget after she founds something using her metal detector. Kori looked at it before snatching it from Bridget.

"Sayo na yan! Bagay sayo, matakaw ka sa avocados." But before Kori could even put it in her neck, Bia interrupted her.

"Wait! Maybe there's another clue! Look where you found that, maybe there is another riddle!" And so as they went to where Bridget saw that except for Arsen and I. Hindi pa din ako makapaniwala na siya ang imposter sa'min. Maybe that's the reason why he hasn't talk much lately, thinking what will he do.

I was going to open my mouth when someone shouted. "Look Jemi! We found something!" I heard him chuckled and he grab my wrist and we went towards them with all smiles as they give me the new note.

"In every journey you may be, always remember to have glee. In your second clue you may find, an independent woman as a chime."

"Ano daw? Diko talaga gets."

"Well, Jemi and Bia can figure it out, basta akin na itong avocado necklace."

"No you can't! there must be a reason why it was hidden there, give it to Arsen Kochana." Padabog na binigay ni Kori ang kanyang hawak kay Arsen na ngayon ay malapad ang kanyang ngisi saka sinuot yun sa'kin. "You wear it for the meantime love." He whispered through my ear as I nodded. Napapailing na lang si Bianca at Bridget sa'min habang si Kori, kanina pang nakasimangot.

"Okay back to the riddle," Bianca then put the piece of paper on a rock while putting her fingers on her chin, thinking. I looked around, this is difficult.

In every journey you may be, always remember to have glee. In your second clue you may find, an independent woman as a chime.

I read the note on my mind as I started walking back and forth to think. Think something Jemima, you can do this. It's just a simple riddle.

"Independence right? Who among us in here is independent?" All of our attention was diverted to Arsen who spoke. Now I have hopes that he may choose to be loyal than to betray us. I have high hopes for you love, I know you would choose to be good than to be selfish.

"My twin! Bianca is independent." Bridget suggested as I nodded in agreement.

She is not nice nor kind hearted, but she always wanted every heavy space on her shoulders without any room for herself. She doesn't want people to see how good she is by putting a heartless mask in front of her face, but not me. I have this obsession to read expressions maybe to divert my character more realistic.