6

Alec wondered If he would get into a lot of trouble if he tried to kill jacobs delta. There was a knife on the table. Seemed a waste not to use it!

The man had not only woken him up way to early. Then made him get dressed, in not only the ripped jeans Sil had bought for him but also a white shirt and a black denim jacket that looked like someone dumped a bucket of white paint on it. And then the guy had him attent a breakfast table filled with people he couldn't  stand! And then also told him Sil had arranged for him to go the local college with them.

'Funny.' Alec told him.
'And here I was thinking you couldn't make jokes.' Alec drank a glass of water. He refused to eat the food.
He was still stuffed with his deer hunt of yesterday. And he was planning on going on a good long hunt this afternoon.
Jacob seemed to have talked to the border patrol because he was dead quiet and kept looking at him funny.
Alec pretended he didn't exist.

'Sillias arranged clothes and books for you to use. You will enroll into our year so you can tag along with us.' Sam said pretending not to see the deadly gleam in Alecs eyes.
Even though the beta was pretty nice. The delta was the same guy hanging around Jacob all his life. A guy with dirty blond hair and an arrogant ass looking face with freckles.

A guy who had put chewing gum in his hair once. A whole package full!

And stuffed him in a locker till his arms bled.
And tripped him in the hallways and then made everyone laugh until he cried.

Alecs wolf wanted to rip him to shreds.

'I will not be going to school.'
'Sillias said you could not let your scholing suffer cause of this.' Jacob wanted to say something but both Alec and Sam pretended not to hear him.

'I will read some books. And just because you say that Sil wants things is not gonna make me do them. I am not indebted to him anymore. I can do whatever the heck I want.'
'You don't have to do what he says?' Jacob asked curiously.
Alec glared at him.
'Course not. I don't have to do what anyone says.' He added.

In his pack there was no Alfa of beta. There where no border patrols or enforcers of healers. But everyone still worked together and did what they had to do.
Alec ran borders most days. And he kinda was seen as a leader form. Mainly cause no one else wanted to be leader and Alec was nice and responsible. Jacob glanced at Sam.
'Oké. Well... we will be leaving in ten. So you better put them sneakers on now.' Jacob said, pointing at the bright yellow and white sneakers Alec had thrown across the room.

'No.' He said calmly.

Jacob looked at Sam and he just shrugged.
'Don't be so fucking weird. You have always worn shoes.' The delta mocked him. Alec rolled his eyes.
'I am a wolf. Clothes are useless.' He declared. Someone rolled his eyes at him. Alec felt so angry.... and utterly alone.
Sam was kinda nice and Jacob well... somehow he hadn't done anything annoying yet. But the rest of the pack made him wish he never came.

They looked at him funny and glared at him when he moved.
It made him feel like he was a child again. And he hated it.
'Your so fucking weird.' The delta said.
'Finn.' Jacob said with a growl. Like it wasn't the truth. Alec didn't give a single fuck about being weird!

'Just put the shoes on. Or I will make Sam and Finn hold you down while I put them on.'
'Try.' Alec said calm like a butterfly. Daring him to make a move.
Both Sam and Finn looked at there Alfa. Sam worried and Finn had the same obnoxious look in his eyes he used to have before he went to hurt Alec.

Jacob stood up but before he could do anything he flinched in pain.
'The fuck!?' He yelled and he grabbed his arm.
Alec smiled at him as innocent as he could.
'Silly little Alfa. Don't you remember the blood oath you took.' Alec shook his head dramatically.
'If you hurt me you could just die. ' he told him kindly.

Then looked at the delta he hated.
'So if you wanne go and fight me... go right ahead.' He even winked. The delta froze en glared at him. The blood oath was made by their Alfa. And meant that if anyone of the pack hurt him. The Alfa and others that made the oath would suffer the consequences.
Jacob sat his ass back down.

'Good boy.' Jacob raised his eyebrow at him.
'You don't have to be like this you know.'
'Why wouldn't I.' Dared Alec him and he crossed his arms.
'You could give me a change.' His voice surprisingly soft. His wolf stilled a little. He wasn't sure wether the wolf wanted back his mate or wanted to rip him apart. The last one seemed more to his liking.

Alec rolled his eyes.
He had to stay here for two weeks and then he could just go back home. He could fight Jacob the intire time if he wanted to.
'I will not do single drop of homework.' He announced. Sam smirked and the delta rolled his eyes.

He took the sneakers from the floor and sighed like he was going to take his last breath before putting them on.
'Its just a pair of shoes.' Someone muttered.

It was just pair shoes.
But...
It was the meaning behind them.
He never liked being human.
Noting good ever came from it.

He just wanted to shift back into he real form and do wolf things.
Sneak up on nymphs or hunt down prey.
Play with his friends.
He refused to tie the lases and stuffed them in his shoes.
'Well then let's go to the house of torment and horror.'