27

Jacob was even more mad the next day. And the day after that one he was barely holding it in. If he would keep this up. Alec wouldn't have to live his life like this. Because he would be dead.

Some girl he never saw before had come in and given him water. She had held his head up and helped him drink. Patting his cheek dry with a handkerchief.
She was a couple of years younger with curly blond hair. Her blue eyes red and puffed from crying.

'Your family of Allison. Your Maddy.' Alec whispered when she helped him down.
The girl blinked her tears away. She had the same soft pink cheeks and rosy lips. The same soft and caring look that most of the Simons had.
He remembered Allison telling him about her. She was very smart. And she loved to paint and make all kinds of art.

'Where is Allison!?'
She shook her head. Not looking him in the eye. Her hands shook a little when she put the glass back on the bed side table.
He wanted to ask her more. Push her to answer him. But maybe she didn't know what happened. She didn't know where Allison was. Alec arms felt like they were gonna fall of from being taped together for so long.
'What happened...' he whispered.

Alec didn't move.
Did Jacob kill her. Did Jacob kill her and Finn to?
She left and she didn't come back.

It was many days later when there was a big explosion.

And fire rained from the sky.

Yellow! We reached 2k! And almost 200 votes!! So happy!
Maybe no one reads this but that's okay I wanne thank some people an say some stuff now we're are nearing the end. Only a few more chapters! But no worries, I'll start posting part two right after! 🤗

I wanne do a little shout out to:
OOyumiOO
Thaliadigrace (awsome watpad name btw! PJfor life,)
MilicaMitrovic7
Pardis_M

For voting on practically every chapter I post! I really appreciate you guys! Also thanks for reading to everyone who reads this! Please comment, vote or follow! Thank you 😘

Its raining fire people could it be James 🤫