15

Ten days had gone by faster than he thought they would. Bane didn't show up at school again but it made him more nervous to not know where he was than to be bothered by him.
Only four more days before going back home. He was gonna miss visiting his mother so much. He even called his grandparents. And promised he would visit them soon.

He was also gonna miss Izzy so much. She was great! He got invited over for diner last night and it was great. Izzy had four siblings who looked at him like they never saw anything like him before.
Izzy was so very nervous which he didn't really get.
Her parents were really nice. They ate Indian food and he did not remember any of the names because he was busy moaning cause of this amazing deliciousness.
They are the rise with a spoon which was funny but Izzy said that it was just something they always did.
He was also wearing her dads slippers. No one was wearing shoes in the house. Izzys slippers where pink with bunnies on them.

'Are you her boyfriend?' One of her brothers had asked while staring at him with big brown eyes. His name was Sai and he was around eight years old. Her dad chocked on water and her mom started grinning.
'No!' Izzy yelled.
'He is my friend!' She growled at her father. Alec giggled.
'No boyfriends before you are thirty.' He told her.
'Dad!'
'Isn't that a little dramatisch love?' He mother ask.
'Thirtytwo.'
'Dahaaad!'

Alec grinned.
'So no dating Sam then.' He teasted her.
Izzy blushed a dark scarlet which made Alec laugh. He mother leaned forward trying to pry all information out of them.
Her father growled.
'Who is Sam?'
'Alec! No one dad. It's one of Alecs friend.'
Alec smiled.
'This food is really good sir.'
'Glad you like it dear.' The mother said with a smile.

Sam and Izzy would be a good match. If Bane didn't try and steal Sam away that is.
After dinner they went to her room which was very cozy and filled with elephants in all shapes and sizes. Something to tell Sam probably..
Izzy was mad at him for talking about Sam but soon forgave him and they watched some of her favorite series while talking about boys. Izzy confessed she had been texting with Sam for the past few days. They went of a cute little date yesterday evening. She didn't wanne tel him any of the details tho.

It was surprisingly nice to feel human for once.
No magic.
No mate.
No wolfs and dragons and warlocks.
Just chilling at watching and laughing and nibbling at some snacks.

He was so gonna have to stay friends with Izzy. It would have been great if he could tell her. If she could just know about the whole magic bomb that a long time ago changed everting on earth. But she would probably not like it.
Not everybody reacted well when their friend turned into a big wolf that licked their faces. So just pretending to be human would be fine for now. He wondered how he should tell her that he would leave school in four days.
But he decided to just enjoy this evening.

And then everything went horribly wrong.

It was the kind of wrong you should have seen coming.
Like when everything is going so good and great and there is nothing that can come and ruin it now. Not even if another bane showed up. Everything would still be the same. But somehow the univers dicided that no. It was going to well. Everything was just to fine right now. So something just had to happen that he did no see coming at all to just ruin of it.

To break and destroy everything that possible ever was good in his life right now.
It happened when he came back.

Sam picked him up. He volunteered ofcourse.
And they drove back chatting about elephants.
And Jacob and the pack and other things like the math homework he didn't do.
And everything was so utterly normal and calm.

And they arrived back at the packhouse and parked the car. And while chatting walked up the steps to the packhouse,
Alec couldn't wait to get to his room. Shift and curl up against his brothers and then sleep for a good long while.
Sam laughed about a joke he just made an opened the door.
'Do you know if ishara is dating anyone?' He asked.
Alec grinned and started teasing him a little and they walked inside.

Then he just knew something was wrong.
Sam stopped a second after he did.
'That's odd... where is everybody?' Sam looked around frowning.
'Yo! Anybody home?' He yelled.
Looking around the normal very busy main sitting area that was now deserted. The lights were out and he didn't even smell not hear anyone else who lived in the pack house.
Then sam stood very still with a plain look on his face telling Alec he was probably on the mindlink,
'What going on?' Alec asked when he was really starting to have this very bad feeling. It started in the pit of his stomach and kinda filled him up from the inside out. Slowly but surely.
Until.

'Alec.'
Oh no.
'Alec there is something wrong.'
This couldn't be happening.
'There had been an attack.'
Alec shook his head.
'Kit and James have gone there.'
Sam grabbed his arms before he could collaps on the ground.
He said something.
Asked something.
But Alec couldn't hear anything.
Because his whole body felt like it was ripping apart by the breaking of his powerful mindlink.

The door was thrown open. And Jacob ran inside.
Looking like he had just been in a fight. Blood covering his clothes and smeared out over his face like he had tried to get it of but failed .
'Alec.' He whispered so utterly painfully soft.
Alec screamed.

Just like that.

It was all gone....

am so sorry, oh wait no I am not. Shit is about to go down!

I am still figuring out some things of my plots and am kinda stuck on chapter 28 but I still can upload once a week for a good while. I can't wait for book two though! And three. My favorite characters are in those. I am gonna do more research and make better characters! I am now also writing a short story just for fun in between that I will upload once finished!

I hope you like! If you don't insert your complains here ->

If you do please vote and comment and see ya later! Thanks for reading!