30

The stench of blood was so intens that you could hardly smell the smoke from the burning packhouse. Someone had set it on fire.

He saw so much smoke, he hoped the innocent wolfs with their families were smart enough to run. To take their stuff and grab their car and drive away to never come back. Just join a new pack. Start over. Because whatever this was.... it wasn't a pack.

Alec didn't know what was happening. But Jacob was pissed and dragged him to a car. Some of his wolfs making sure no one attacked them. But without Sam and Finn Jacob didn't have a lot of friends left.
Alec knew that if he entered that car he might never see his friends again so he struggled with every little spark he had left.

And when that didn't work he bit him.
Hard.

'Fuck!' Jacob roared and Alec fell face first in on the ground. No one was looking at them. Wolfs were running around and they were fighting. Alec couldn't see who was who. Was an other pack taking this opportunity to take over the territorium. Was that an hunter!?

Lucky him!...

There was smoke all around. Buildings and houses catching fire. Wolfs with their throat ripped out were slowly dying. So much dead. And all because of what?
Alec felt his hands shake. He tried to get up.
He was weak. Way to weak. His wolf was so deep in the back of his mind he couldn't even shift. Not eating and having an unfinished mark on him was taking its toll.

Jacob tried to grab him again but a other loud explosion knocked them both over. Alec crawled away and tried to get up. He needed to find his friends!
He tried to run but Jacob grabbed him and pushed him on the ground.
'Your not going anywhere! Your mine!' He growled. His theet Sharp and pointy and his eyes a glowing reddish color.
Alec froze. That was not normal.

'Please Jacob. Please. Just let me go. You never wanted me not really.' He begged. He had to understand. Why couldn't he see it! He hated him all his life. Why now. Why couldn't he just let him go!

But Jacob hit him against his jaw. Alecs wolf howled out in pain.
Everything was black for a minute. And when he opened his eyes Jacob had wrapped his hands around his neck.
'If I can't have you no one can.' He hissed.

He couldn't breath!
He felt the dirt beneath him. Fire around him.
Jacob screaming something.
One of the guys that helped him earlier, looking at him like he had lost his mind, then turned around and ran away.

He didn't come far.
He saw Fraya.
She was running, her eyes wide open and a big piece of wood in her hands.

The sound was horrible but strangely very satisfying. Jacob didn't move. How did Fraya get here? What about the others? We're they alright. She had a big bitemark in her neck that was still bleeding. Oh no...

Alec throat hurt so much when he finally could take a breath. But he gasped in the sweet sweet air and ignored the pain.
'Fraya!' His voice sounded horrible. She grabbed him. Her nails digging in his skin.
'Get up. We need to go!'
She was hurt. Blood trickled down the side of her face.
But her hands were cold and sure and she dragged him up.

They didn't get far.
Because a big coffee brown wolf jumped them.
And they hit the ground.
And the blood was everywhere.

And when they finally found them it was already to late.
Because the last breath was taken.
And the prophecy had begone...

One shall die by the hands of love...

One shall die by the hands of blood.

One shall die by the hands of fate.

The moon will perish and so it ends.

Yellow, only a few more chapter in this first book.
So yea shit happens and the prophecy just began.
Oh no 🙊
Next few chapters we are gonna meet some characters that will be very important for this story. Please let me know your guesses on who!

I hope you enjoy this story please vote and comment and follow! Thank you!