Jacob was really pissed.
The others had already gone back to the packhouse. Jacob was leaning against his light grey Toyota Corolla. His arms crossed and his muscle lurking in the eyes of every girl that was still on the student parking.

Which where more than he had expected around this time.

Ishara had a bike.
A babyblue one with a big basket in the front and white fake flowers attached to it.
She walked next to him. Like she just couldn't let him go alone. Like she wanted to make sure he was gonna be alright.

They had talked a lot and Alec liked her.
He hoped she liked him to.
Jacob was glaring daggers at them so he turned his back on him.

"My ride is waiting." He told her.
Ishara nodded trying to not look at Jacob.
"He looks a little upset."
"He is."
'Are you gonna be okay?'
"Of course."
She had already gotten used to Alec straightforwardness.
She didn't mind.

"Can we sit at lunch again tomorrow?" Alec asked her. They had sat outside to avoid any werewolf in the cafeteria. Or as Ishara thought... members of the basketbalteam.
Alec didn't even know every high ranking member of the pack was on the basketball team. And he kinda thought it was bullshit. Like didn't they have anything better to do. Like take care of a pack! At least sam wasn't on it!

She looked at him like she wasn't expecting that question.
"If... if you want to?!" She seemed to ask him.
"Of course. We are friends. Are we friends?  Can we be friends?"

She laughed at him and smiled softly.
"I'd love to be friends!"
Alec grinned and waved her goodbye.
Than he walked to the car.

"How the fuck did you get detention on your first day!" He hissed at him after they had gotten in the car.
"Someone bullied that girl. So I helped her."
"Where is your jacket?" Jacob seemed to notice That Alec was only wearing a shirt now.
"They tossed a milkshake on her. So I gave it to her."
Jacob growled. Which pissed Alec of.
"Don't be so possessive. I'm not yours."
"Why would you help her?" Jacob really did not seem to get it. He gripped the stearingweel like he wanted to rip it off.
Alec shook his head. Guess you couldn't overgrow stupid.

"Cause I wanted to be helped when I was in her place."
Jacob didn't say nothing after that and started the car.

"You wanne go out for dinner?" He asked after a while.
They where driving to the small town back to pack territory.
Alec sighed. They really didn't seem to get him.
"I wanne hunt."
'I was just thinking... we could go on a date.'
It was like he wasn't even listening to him.

"I wanne eat a deer. Or a wild boar. I smelled one of them yesterday."
Jacob sighed like the world was on his shoulders.
"You could give me a chance."
Alecs wolf wanted to punch the guy. Alec just leaned back in his seat.
"Why do I need to eat human food just to give you a change. If you want to spent time with me. Come with me to hunt then." He didn't want to hunt with Jacob.
He was to much of a human to enjoy it.
He didn't Listen to the good instincts. Only the stupid once.
Like the mating stuff.
He didn't know what it was like to be a wolf. A real wolf.

"Alright." Jacob said.
"I will come with you to hunt."
Alec looked up a little suprised.
"But then you will eat breakfast with me tomorrow."
Why did everything have to be a deal.
Being friends with ishara wasn't this complicated. Or being with his wolfs.

"Fine."
He didn't want to argue all the time.
He didn't want to be mad all the time.
Jacob looked like he won a price at a fucking carnaval!

Hunting with an Alpha wolf was just as dull as it sounded.
Again they had an audience. Sam went along with them and a couple of the border wolfs. And they did nothing useful. Like at all!

They made a lot of unnecessary noise and scared two of his prey away before he could even sneak up on them. And Jacob kept trying to nussle him with his peanut butter brown wolf head.

He wanted to bite him real bad!

So when Alec sniffed his next pray he bolted away from them not looking back. He raced thru the forest and jumped the poor little deer before it even had the change to be scared.

When the other wolfs catches up with him he had already ripped her throat out. The wolfs circled him, looking at the killed doe at his feet. Sniffed the air around them.
He growled at them protecting his kill. This pack was so stupid.
Bared his teeth when one of them got to close.
Then he devoured it whole.

Jacob just looked at him. Sam was rolling around like he was again laughing his ass of. Which was kinda funny in once wolf form! When Jacob kept looking at him, Alec decided to give him one of those chances like he kept nagging about. And ripped a leg clean of and put it front of him. He then looked that Jacob who seemed completely confused.
Alec nuched the leg with his nose.
Barked.

The Alfa just stared
He was so stupid.
Alec shifted back.
Alfa growled deeply and all wolves scattered or turned around.
Alec rolled his eyes. Again, like nobody had ever seem him naked?!

His hands were covered in blood, so were his theet.
"You really are a sucky hunter." He told Jacobs wolf.
He than pointed at the leg.
"Eat it."
Jacobs wolf looked at him like he was declaring he was gonna be a mermaid from now on.
"Its a nice doe. You should be happy I got anything with all of you around. You're so weird." Alec rolled his eyes. Shifted back and ate his doe.

Sam couldn't get the smirk of his face. Even though Jacob growled at him.
Alec only wore a stupid brown short because Jacob didn't let him get out of the forest without it on.
"I will not let anyone see you naked." He had said. Like Alec was his property.
But Alec was nice and full from his hunt and his wolf was content so he didn't bother ruining his good mood.

"You shouldn't come hunt with me anymore." Alec told him.
"You guys scare all the good food away."
"There is good food in the fridge though!" Sam told him while fidgeting with his phone.
Alec rolled his eyes.
"What kind of wolfs can't even hunt properly!?"
He was gonna get sore eyes from all the rolling after these two weeks.
He might just go and sleep a month or so.

"Do all of Sils wolfs hunt living food?" Sam asked him.
"All my wolfs do." They weren't Sil his wolfs.
They were there own. They belonged to no one.
"Are you they're Alpha?"
"Not really."
"Who then?"
"No one."

"Is no one the leader?" Jacob asked.
"Well... I am... but we are wolfs. Things just... we don't put labels on it. We aren't humans. We all just know what we have to do. And if someone doesn't agree you fight it out. But no one ever does that."

Things were so much easier when you didn't have to think about them.
Jacob wanted him to watch a movie with him. He had to sit still on a couch while staring at a screen for who knows how long while Sam munched on snacks and Jacob tried sneaking his arms around his shoulders.

He was gonna dig a den tomorrow.
Being human really sucked.

Yellow people, I am feeling generous today thus I have decided because it is kings day🇳🇱...
No that's not really the reason I was just feeling like it today! I will do a dubbel update!
Yaaaaay!

No

No one?

Okay then... well your getting one anyway so ... suck it up and enjoy!
Please vote, comment or share or whatever! Have a nice day wear something orange or not😝🇳🇱