14

Alec never liked to be in the spotlight. But he was absolutely positive everyone was looking at him now. First he had walked into the school this Monday hand in hand with no one else than Jacob freaking allister.

They had been bonding. And Alec decided to give the mating thing a fair change. It was his happiness to!
Kit supported him. James did not. He was protesting silently by not coming out of the forest. Save to say that no one came anywhere near there for the next few days.
Maybe the handholding thing was a little fast. But his wolf wasn't against it completely, cause he held hands with everybody before coming back here anyway.
Holding hands meant nothing special!

But at lunch break everybody knew he and Jacob were a "thing".
And he received a lot of nasty glares.
'Its seems your local fanclub don't like this.' Alec nodded to the arm that Jacob had flung around his chair. Casually letting everybody know Alec was with him. Which was slightly annoying.

Jacob shrugged.
'I am sure they will try to talk the gay out of me by hooking me up with some human again.' Alec frowned.  What did he mean by again?
But before he could ask he felt a powerful force of energie rolled thru the cafeteria.
He shuddered and gripped the table for support.
'What the heck was that?'
Sam was looking at something behind them with big eyes.
'D....da....that's a...' He managed the stutter out.
Jacob jumped up and Alec turned around to see whatever the powerful wave seemed to come from.

He barely had time to stand up before he was captured into a tight hug by some one with arms so strong they almost squeezed him to dead. A dark brown skin and handsome head with lots of long dreadlocks. Tight together with a ribbon. His face was al scarp edges and dark perfectly trimmed facial hair. Sparkling pitch black eyes and a smirk that could only mean one thing.
'There you are little wolf.' A husky voice said smirking down.
O.oh...
'Bane?' Bane the young fire breathing dragon did not answer. Instead he pressed his warm lips onto ...

This wasn't gonna end well.
Alec glanced between Sam and Finn who were trying to hold Jacob back and the smirking dragon that did not give a single shit about the drama he had unleashed. Oh no he loved it!
'Didn't  know your mate was such a petty Little thing, wolfie. I would be much better for you. You should reject the thing and come back with me.'
Alec opened and closed his mounts like a fish.

Yes.... he had kissed Bane two or three minutes ago in the middle of a full cafeteria.
Yes he had kissed and them some with Bane about three weeks ago.
No neither Bane or him ever had the intention of being a thing.
Dragons were a whole different kind of species.
Dragons didn't go well with mortal things.
Dragon dating a vampire, Sure. Dragon dating a dragon, why not. Dragon dating a warlock, no stopping you there. Nymphs.... you know maybe ! Dragon dating something that could die within 100 years of age.... nop bad plan.

Mortals knew better.
Dragons knew better.
Alec was a baby compared to Bane. But Bane kinda liked messing with him anyway. Never with the intention to hurt him.
Even though it could happen.
Dragons didn't see things the way mortals did.
'Who the fuck do you think you are!' Jacob roared.
Alec clenched his theet and shuffled op his seat.
'Cant i kill him for you babe?' Bane said leaning back in a chair not caring about the hundreds of eyes on him right now. Honestly he was probably enjoying this. He might have just been to bored.

'Lets not.'
'Awh.'
'He kissed you.' Jacob almost yelled out.
Alec could only nod because that was an excellent observation.

'He is just messing around. Don't pay attention to him and he will leave.'
Bane snorted and rolled his eyes.
'Think the fuck not.'
Kit waved at Bane and Bane waved back with a smirk.
'Your not fucking with Kit.' Alec growled kicking against his chair.
'Why do you always ruin my fun.'
'Cause I like to see you suffer of course.' Alec explained gently.
Bane grinned his theet wide which looked more like a dead threat than a smile.

'Alright I am missing a lot here. What going on right now? Who is this ... very beautiful man and why do you kiss my Alfa's mate?' Sam was missing his normal grin while saying this. Normally he would laugh his ass of in situations like this.
It made Alec worry,
Bane took his predatory gaze off of Kit and turned to him.
His eyes taking in every centimeter before smirking like he had found a new little toy.
'I'll back off if you give me that one.'
'No.' Said Alec
'Excuse me?' Blurted Sam out.
Bane just smiled..
'Fine then I will have no choice but to keep on courting Alec until he dies of old age. So sad.'

He crossed his armes looking smug. Alec rolled his eyes knowing that the more attention they gave him the longer this will take.
'I am so glad my human friend took this day to be sick.' He sighed.
'Is he cute?'
'Yes bane... she sure is.'
'Yeah and she is really nice to! Did you know she speaks Hindi and Skypes with her cousin in India once a week? They visit each other in the summer every year.' Sam said while sitting down again hoping Jacob wouldn't attack a bored dragon in the middle of the school cafeteria with humans precent.

Alec tildes his head a little.
'Really?' He asked him.
'Yep. And her favorite show is How I Met Your Mother. So I started bingwatching it and it's a pretty good one. And she said that once you get to season 4 there is this part where .....' his voice died away noticing everybody looking at him.
He frowned And scratched his neck a little.
Alec smiled knowingly.
'O shut up.'

Yellow! Almost nothing makes me happyer than seeing that little number next to my story go up! I am not sure how many people read my story but I gave good fate in it being more than one person! So hi! Thanks for reading! Today a little drama and a new character! How do you like our little flirty dragon Bane! Please comment who would you ship Bane with and vote! Thank you! 😘