Nanowrimo!

Fist of all we made it to 10k Very grateful for everyone who is reading and enjoying my book! I hope you'll the second one just as much!
And the following books! 😏😏

Also I am currently writing a nanowrimo project. For the people that don't know. November is national novel writing month. Aka nanowrimo,
And of course I had to do it.
Wanne have a little prequel of the book that I may put on watpad when done?

Let's just say this drawing I made perfectly describes the story.
You can follow my progress on the nanowrimo website. Same username! Also I update some spoilers on TikTok from time to time if your interested!
I made this art so no touchie!

On the other hand I am also writing a short story.
Which I do not have a name for yet.

But this is the description:

Cihan was taken from his home when he was little and lived as a slave in Duran for years. Until his new brother Aspen Hehrendael finds him and brings him home. When Aspen gets a new job as a royal guard that means moving to the capital. In a country where people will hate him for the color of his skin and with no friends he will have to find his place. And then he meets Luca.
Who just so happens to be the crown prince... Will that be enough to stand in the way of their love?

Its a love story, not very deep, just mainly a feel good sweet little story about two bois who fall in love. This will definitely come on watpad when done!

Herby the end of my rant.

Enjoy book 2 if you haven't .

And thanks to all! 😘😘