29

Sillias Corean was fourthousand and twohundereightyfive years old. He was one of the most powerful warlocks on this world and the other realms. Nearly no one could beat him. He had done a lot of things. Stupid things, very stupid things and of course things that questioned the existence of brains being present.

This was one of those things.

how could one be so old and yet be so stupid.
Even young mortals did not make a mistake like this. Wait no! Not a mistake.
'Your a happy little accident.' He said to the tiny little half-nymph, that lay in the baby carseat behind, him in the hopes it couldn't read his mind. You never knew with half warlock-nymphs. 

The child looked at him with big enormous purple puppy dog eyes. A dot of babyblue hair on his head. Like someone tried to die the babies hair blue! Or put it in a bucket of paint upside down. Something you are not supposed to do with children!
'You are very unique.'

'Are you still in denial?' Damian asked. He was leaning back with his feet propped up against the dashboard. Something that annoyed Sil beyond comprehension. But he wasn't stupid enough to fight with one of his only allies left. He didn't know anything about him besides that his name was Damian and that he did not give a single fuck.

'I was never in denial.'
'Right so this whole "this isn't my child, oh my dear mother, please make it go away!" Was what then exactly?' The gigantic wolf with more scars on him then any wolf from Alecs pack, raised a challenging eyebrow. He was enjoying this a little to much. Sil had just met him two hours ago and he already hated him.

His hair was pitch back and so were his eyes and probably his soul. He looked like someone drove over him with a lawnmower and then turned around and went over him again cause they missed a spot. He was also incapable of saying anything nice or comforting.

'We should bring the child to safety before we go find what needs to be...'
'Can you shut it!' Damian growled to the ... thing on the backseat. It had no name and no gender and no species name. It was... wel a nothing in the flesh.

That to was something sillias had never seen in his very long life. Or dealt with.
Not only was he a father now... well since Two and a half hours ago when the mother of this child had made him aware and left him with this little tiny creature thing.

His family was in danger. The castle was gone. And he had to learn to drive this old yellow Ford Ka within the next ten minutes or they would get nowhere and everyone he knew would die. But no pressure!

'We will not yell in the presence of the child.' He yelled.

'Are you gonna name it?' Damian seemed to hate everything and everybody yet he seemed  very interested in the little creature. Why? Who knew.

He was a rouge wolf that was in the presence of the... thing on the backseat and they met at the carshop two hours ago when Sil just got of the bus with his new child. And he seemed capable of killing anyone who was against him.

He would probably end alec if he wasn't what Sil made him out to be. He had tried to convince the young wolf that Alec was an Alfa worth fighting for. But he would be pleasantly surprised when he met him of that he was very sure... and he now had a child.

'I am a father now.' Sillias said. Looking in the back mirror to the little creature staring back at him. Maybe they had the same nose? The kid didn't have leaves in his skin yet but maybe he would grow them just like Sil had. When he was a little warlock his magic had just added leaves to his suntanned skin and now they covered his body like some weird tats. As the humans called them.

'Do you think he knows?'
'Do you think I care?'
'I don't even know how to change a diaper. Let's hope he doesn't need it changed for the next day or so.'
Damian rolled his eyes.
'Your gonna get this baby killed.'
'I will not! I am a very responsible warlock. Right little creature?'

'You can't call that thing little creature, you need to name it.'
'I can't name it!' Sil said a little panicked while confusing the break for the gas and driving thru a red light. That wasn't  unresponsible was it?

'You will find yourself with a fine if you keep this up.' The all knowing voice from the backseat said. The little creature made a sound.
Sil almost drove the car of the road.
'Oh no it hates me!'
'We are on the same page then.'

'If you can not support me right now can you shut up! I am having a crisis!' Sil brought out on the verse of tears.
'Are you gonna cry? Maybe we could wrap a diaper around your face.'
'Your a horrible wolf.'
'Fuck you to.'
' no cursing in front of the little creature!'  Sil screamed. Little creature hiccuped.
Everyone froze.
Little tiny tears welled up in his eyes.

'Oh no.' Sil wispered.
'This was your fault.' Damian stated

The creature cried. A loud terrible horrible sound that ripped thru your very soul. The al knowing creature put some noise canceling headphones on. Jerk.

'I am a horrible father!' Sillias cried with his hands on the weal trying to not get them killed. Some cars honked at them. It made him feel ever more bad.
'You are.' Damian said. He unbuckled himself. Launched over the seat and stuffed the creatures mounts with a pacifier.
It stopped.

Sil sniffled.
'How did you do that?'
'How can you live for so long yet be so stupid.'
'You don't have to be mean!' He wined.
Damian rolled his eyes.
'I am naming it!'
'You can't name it... I am it's father.'

'You didn't buy him diapers and you call him an it. I am naming and you can go fuck yourself,'
'No cursing!'
'Jamie is to young to fucking understand that I am fucking cursing and I am not fucking stopping until you fucking stop being a fucking dick!'
....
....
...
'I am starting to understand why your former pack tried to kill you.'
'Say one more word and this child will be orphan.'
'Jamie is a nice name.'
Sil huffed and Damian stared out the window. His eyes looking ten shades darker then before. Which was not terrifying at all..

'There is fire raining from the sky.' They said calmly from the backseat.
Baby Jamie giggled because it must have looked beautiful for this innocent little creature.  Like a fire work show. Or a thousand falling stars.

The skyline of the little village were Alec his old pack lived, lit up with bright orange flames. And fire rained down upon it.
'I think I like it here.' Damian noted with a hint of a smile.
Sillias did not... he really definitely did not.

Yellow! So this is my favorite chapter! Because Damian is my favorite character! I love him! He is rude and damaged and mean 😁

And I love baby Jamie! Although he doesn't have the most responsible parents. He does have a slightly agressieve uncle now!

Somebody did promise it would rain fire from the sky so fire from the sky it is! Do you think they will be on time? And that they will save everybody and get the castle back. To find out what happened to the others..

Oh and uh if you didn't guess it yet, the thing with no name witnessed Allison's sacrifice.

I hope you like the story so far. Please comment, vote and follow! 😘 thank you!

Ps I am editing the rest of the story. No big changes just some better grammer and stuff!