8

It was somewhere between classes that Alec remembered why he hated school so much.
It was the classes.
And the people.
And the teachers.
And the learning stuff.

And the people.

He was standing near the lockers catching his breath after having to sit next to Finn for 40 horrible minutes. And Finn was standing as far away as he could without leaving him alone. Because that would go against his Alfa's orders..
He heard someone laugh. It was one of those laughs where you just knew it wasn't about something funny...

Alec looked up to see two blond girls cornering a small girl with a Lang black braid. Her skin was a soft Brown like caramels and her big black eyes where filled with tears hidden behind a pair of big, soft pink glasses.

His wolf woke up from his self induced coma. He hated school to.

Then one of the girls tossed something from a cup. And a strong sickening sweet smell filled the air. People looked. They tossed a strawberry milkshake on the girl.
She cried.
Everybody laughed.
Alec lost it.

He stomped over there didn't listen to anything Finn said while trying to stop him.
He pressed himself in between the girls with only his eyes on the small girl.
'Are you alright?' He asked nearly blowing up in anger.
The girl sobbed tears streaming down her face and looked up to him. She didn't know what to say to this boy she had never seen before.
'I...' she started softly.
'What the fuck. Why are you interfering? You ...'
'Shut it.' Finn said ice cold not into the bullshit of the blond girls.

They looked at him. They knew who he was. One of the most handsome boys of the school. They sat at lunch with them sometimes. Him and his hot other friends. But he looked so pissed they didn't dare speak again. They weren't about to commit social suïcide.

Alec ignored them.
'Come on. Let's go get you cleaned up.' He laid his hand on her back while leading her away.
She looked a little scared that he ignored the girls and that he helped her.
'You shouldn't help me.... they'll make your life terrible here.'
'They can try.' Alec said with a smile while arriving at the girls bathroom.
'Clean yourself up. I will wait here for you.' He declared. Leaning against the wall with his arms crossed like her personal guard.
She blinked her eyes a couple of times and then nodded not knowing what to say to the boy that helped her.

When she came back out her sweater soaked in water with her arms wrapped around herself and only in a black under shirt.
'I think I am just gonna go home... ah...thank you.'

Alec took his dark jacket of and gave it to her.
'You shouldn't go. Don't let them make you leave.'
The girl didn't know what to say to this boy.
Than Finn, a boy she only knew because everybody knew who he was stopped with them.

'The fuck you think your doing.'
'Shush.' Said the boy ignoring him.
'Put this on. You'll get cold.' He said to the girl.
The girl listened because I would be rude not to listen to someone who helped her. She looked at her vans.
'Thank you.' She muttered.
The denim jacket was a little big on her.
Alec smiled at her.
'I am Alec.' He told her.
'This is Finn but you can just pretend not to know him. I know I do.'
She didn't seem to know if she should laugh. Finn huffed.
'You are late to your class.'
Alec didn't answer him.
'Whats your name?'
'Ishara Autur.' She told him. It was a pretty good name Alec thought.
It sounded like a song.
Like a nymph.

'Like a nymph.' He told her with a smile. They both now looked at him like he was mad.

Alec smiled.
'What class do you have?'
'Math.' She told him shyly she pushed her sweater in her pastel yellow backpack.
'Really? In ...' he looked at his rooster, the one he stuffed in his pant pocket that looked like he had run over it with a car a couple of times.
He only did that to annoy Jacob.

'Two ten?' He continued.
Her eyes widened.
'Yes!'
'Great! Then we have the same class. I am very new so I hope you know were it is.'
He then turned to Finn.
'You should go to class. I will go with ishara if she doesn't mind.'
'I don't mind!' She said quickly.
Finn frowned deeply like he was gonna scream at him of or hit him. Could be either really. But he then just huffed annoyed and walked away.
Alec smiled at the girl.
'Let's go.'

The girl seemed to hold back all her questions while they walked thru the empty hallways and up the stairs to the lesson they where late to.
And Alec just wasn't really good at starting a conversation... also he didn't feel bother by silence.

But the girl was.
'How do you know Finn?' She asked him then.
Alec shrugged.
'I live near him.' He lied.
Ishara nodded.
'But... how do you... i mean... why did he. Why did he seem to want to..'
Alec smiled at her.
'Protect me?'
'Yeah...'

Alec thought about that for a second. He could tell a human girl that his mate had made a deal with a warlock he lived with after running away from this mate and have his memory erased. And that this mate now wanted... to win him back?
His wolf shuttered inside him.
'His friend is chasing me.' He then said.

Ishara looked at him wide eyed.
'You mean... one of Finns friends wants to.. date You?'
'Yeah.'
'Wow..'
'Yea...'
'Which one?'
'Jacob.'

The girl stopped walking so abruptly like she had crashed into a wall.
'Jacob? Jacob as in captain of the basketball team Jacob? Jacob as in the most wanted fuck boy of the school?' She almost yelled out.
Alec didn't find her the type to curse but he wasn't one to judge so he nodded.
Ishara seemed a little dazed by this revelation.

The walked to class in silent and she paused at the door of the class they were now more that 15 minutes late to.
Jacob was gonna nag about that. Finn had probably already told him.
Alec did not look forward to lunchtime.

'Cant believe Jacob Ash wants to date you.'
She didn't seem to mind that it would mean they were gay. Was he gay?
He didn't think he was. He had kissed Sera once.
But she was a nymph. And an oak three. They didn't do relationships like humans or wolfs did. He would still rather be with sera than Jacob.
Maybe gender didn't really matter for him.

She opened the door.
The teacher was pissed.
The got themselves detention even though Alec tried to tell her why they where late.
Teachers never did anything for him. Why would they for her?

She didn't seem to care.
Math sucked.
Alec smiled.
Jacob was gonna be so pissed.

Hello darlings what do you think about Ishara? You think she may one day find out Alec is a wolf.? 😊 I have yet to decide if she will. I hope you like this chapter please comment or vote or both! Thanks for reading 😘