Malfoy's Requests

Harry finally found the place. It was an apartment in the most disgusting neighborhood in Blackpool, which is really saying something. Why the hell would Malfoy move out here? Did he want to die of food poisoning or get stabbed or contract some kind of infection?

The brunette stood in front of the door for a few seconds, contemplating what he should say. What is a good way of telling your childhood rival that you were both forced to have sex and that said rival is pregnant? Harry shook his head, took a deep breath, then knocked on the door twice, deciding to wing it.

"I swear, I'll get you the rent as soon as I can. Just please give me a few more days!" he heard Malfoy yell from within the apartment. Harry rolled his eyes.

"I am not your bloody landlord. Open the door, Malfoy!" Harry yelled, hoping Malfoy wouldn't argue too much before letting him in. The blonde opened the door instantly and didn't look all that surprised to see Harry. Draco's eyes were red, with purple bags underneath them, and, somehow, his entire posture radiated sadness. Harry didn't know how he knew that Malfoy was in agony, but he did for some reason.

"Potter, you don't need to bother me at home. I am having it dealt with next week, then you can marry your precious little red-head without any problems. Goodbye," the blonde said quickly. The brunette didn't even have time to open his mouth and say something back before the door was slammed in his face.

Harry's chest clenched at the sound of quiet sobbing from behind the door. He stared at the door, wishing he could walk right through it and hold his sad partner until Malfoy felt better.

"Draco..."

Harry jerked at the gentleness of his own voice and the train of thoughts he was having. What was the matter with him? Since when did he care about Drac-no, Malfoy's emotions?

"Potter, go away. This is just the stupid bond making you care. I am not opening the door. That's final. If you don't believe me, here."

Suddenly, the blonde opened the door, threw a potion vial's content all over Harry, then instantly closed the door again. He blinked, and, suddenly, the need to comfort the blonde went away entirely and was replaced by the pure horror he felt at Malfoy's statement.

Surely, he couldn't mean...

"W-what do you mean 'you're having it dealt with', Malfoy? How long have you known? Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked loudly so that Malfoy could hear him through the door. When a few seconds passed and the blonde didn't respond, Harry sighed and continued to speak.

"I am not moving from this spot until you talk to me! I'll go to the bloody prophet and alert every single wizardry clinic and hospital that the baby inside you is mine and that I want it . No healer will agree to what you're saying after that," Harry said, hating himself more with every word that passed through his lips. This was ultimately Malfoy's decision. If the blonde really, really didn't want to go through with the pregnancy, Harry would back off. But, the brunette couldn't just let this happen without them speaking first, he needed to know Malfoy's reasons and let the blonde know that he wasn't alone. He needed to give Malfoy all the options in the world and then let him decide. Sure, the situation wasn't ideal, but Harry really wanted the baby. He didn't want Malfoy to make any rash decisions. He has always wanted children, and he'd do anything in the world for little James.

"Little James, huh?"

Harry jumped when he heard Malfoy's voice from behind the door.

"H-how did you know that?" Harry stammered, panicked over the precision of Malfoy's timing and words.