Announcement!

Hey guys! Thank you for all the likes and comments over the years! I know I've been MIA for a while, and it's for an exciting reason. I was writing my novel, and now I'm finally done with it.
At this stage in the writing process, I will need some beta readers to help me out. This novel is very similar to the kind of work I share here (mental health topics covered, M/M relationship, hurt and comfort, etc.)
All that's expected of you as a Beta reader is to 1) sign an NDA agreeing not to share the content of the book with anyone since it's copyrighted, 2) read the book, 3) answer ten simple questions about each chapter, which are:

What are your initial thoughts and reactions?
How much did you enjoy this chapter?
Did you notice any typos or grammatical mistakes?
Were there any scenes you found confusing or unclear?
Was there anything more you would've wanted to see in this chapter?
Was there anything would've rather not been included?
Are you still rooting for the main couple?
Do you have any predictions?
How eager are you to keep reading?
Anything else you want to tell me about the chapter?

Title: Dysphoria

Genre: Romantic Fantasy (Male/Male)

Category: New Adult

Blurb:

After Alastor's soulmate, Axel, viciously betrays him, he is determined never to see Axel again. That is until he contracts Hanahaki, a fatal disease that can only be cured by requited love.

Meanwhile, a mysterious illness is spreading through Alastor's kingdom, and Axel is the only person who can help him cure it.

Desperate to save his kingdom and cure himself, Alastor reestablishes a relationship with Axel, but Axel's penchant for secret-keeping keeps him at arms' length.

Will Alastor get Axel to profess his love in time to fight the mysterious disease threatening his kingdom, or will Axel's lies tear them apart, destroying the kingdom and everyone in it?

Warnings:

This book is set in a world where secondary genders are a thing, which means there may be mentions/instances of Mpreg. If that grosses you out, this might not be the book for you. Very light sexual content (kissing and grinding) is involved.

Let me know if you're interested by commenting, sending me a message, or emailing me here: shunyeve@gmail.com.

Thank you so much, and I promise more fanfics are coming soon!