7 Weeks

"You're exactly seven weeks pregnant. Everything looks good. The baby might not be very visible, but if you want, we can try-" Hermione started, but was cut off by the blonde sitting across from her.

"Is it necessary for the fetus's health that you do an ultrasound?" he asked with a cold tone. Hermione glanced at Harry, who was sitting next to the blonde, then looked back at Draco and shook her head.

"No."

"Would it be harmed in any way if we skip the ultrasound?" the blonde asked with a raised eyebrow. The healer shook her head again. So, he continued, "Then I don't want it. Is there anything else we should know about? I don't want to spend my entire day here."

"She's only trying to help, Malfoy," Harry said, the disappointment clear in his tone, "And it would be nice to see the baby. I actually wanted to keep a picture, you know, for memories?"

The blonde rolled his eyes at that.

"Are you deaf, Potter? I said no."

"She's just going to point her wand at you. Nothing more. It isn't-" Harry tried again, seeming more desperate to see the baby than annoyed by the blonde's attitude.

"For the last time: no. It's my body. I don't see why you get to have any say in it," Draco said firmly, then crossed his arms around his chest and looked back at Hermione, who didn't seem bothered by his response.

"Alright. As I was saying, everything looks good, but my tests have detected that you have a deficiency, Mr. Malfoy. You're going to have to take some potions to raise your iron levels," the brown-eyed witch said, writing down the name of the potions and passing it to Harry, who looked very alarmed.

"What causes this? How bad is it? Were the potions tested on pregnant males before? Because sometimes they just test them on pregnant females and declare that the potion is okay for all pregnant people, which is absolute rubbish. I-" Harry started frantically, but was interrupted by Draco.

"For the love of Merlin, drop me off at home if you're going to ask meaningless questions. She's told you the problem and given you a solution. Obviously they've tested it on males. Granger is a lot of things but she isn't stupid."

"Thank you, I think, but Harry is free to ask as many questions as he wants," the healer said, then turned towards Harry and continued, "You can come back alone tomorrow and I'll tell you everything."

"As for you, Mr. Malfoy," she said, turning back to Draco, "You're going to have to stop taking the bond-blocking potions from now on. They counteract the effects of the iron potions."

The blonde's blood ran cold.

No.

I can't do that at all.

I am already finding it hard to resist Harry with the potions.

Merlin, why does he have to be so nice and attractive?!

If I don't take the blocking potions, I'll go crazy.

"Wait," Draco said firmly, gripping Harry's arm to prevent the brunette from getting up, like he was about to do, "I can't do that."

Harry huffed in frustration then started speaking to Malfoy through their mind link.

Malfoy, Hermione has been nothing but supportive.

Why do you insist on making the situation worse?

Draco shook his head.

I'm not!