SEVENTEEN

Y/N'S POV

"Have you ever touched yourself before?"

I could barely register the raunchiness of the softly whispered question as I found every strand of my attention reeling down to the wetness between my thighs.

I was feeling so confident just a few seconds ago. Had it all disappeared with the fading liquid courage inside my body?

Or was it just the raw sensuality of the question that brought my self control spiralling down to earth and left me feeling like a complete prude?

My cheeks burned as I stood there transfixed, shocked at my own body's reaction to a simple question.

I was soaked; the slippery sensation between my legs intensifying even though Jin's fingers had stilled on my inner thigh. His gaze was almost predatory as he gave me a small squeeze, a smug smile playing on his lips.

"Tell me, Y/N. Have you?"

"Yes," I whispered bashfully as Jin's gaze darkened inexplicably and I could tell it was the answer he wanted to hear.

"And are you wet right now?" A knowing grin played on his lips as he took the liberty of sliding his hand even further up, causing a sharp gasp to escape my mouth.

He was too indecorous...and wicked, I decided. His angel-like face was just a deceptive mask for the devil that thrived behind.

I knew he knew that I was soaking wet. There was no way he couldn't know. And if his smug, anticipatory smirk was any proof, I would even have believed that he already had all the answers he wanted and was doing this purely to torment me.

"I want an answer, sweetheart." He purred softly, his smirk infuriatingly imperious.

He had cornered me, I realised. If I answered, he'd have me in a vulnerable position and if I didn't, he would be free to continue exploring and finding out the answer anyway.

I desperately racked my brains to somehow get out of this situation but nothing; my mind felt unnervingly blank except for the heavy feeling of lust weighing down my rationale.

My chest pounded as I stole a look at Jin through my lashes, biting my lip in consternation. "Well, erm - I know for a fact that I haven't..."

...pissed myself, I wanted to say but Jin beat me to it.

"Don't you dare complete that sentence." He breathed, shooting me a glare.

I couldn't help but crack a smile at his horrendous expression.

"Why? Are you afraid I'd ruin your mood, Mr. I-Will-Ask-My-Lover-If-She-Touches-Herself?" I taunted, crossing my arms over my chest and creating some much needed distance between our bodies.

"Not funny, Y/N." Jin's eyes flashed as he took a step forward, hindered by my two arms now wedged stubbornly between us.

"And now," His dark orbs travelled from my chest up to my face, to meet my eyes again. "You'll be a good girl and uncross your arms." He crooned softly, but his intent was clear.

My lame efforts to avoid intimate proximity with him hadn't escaped his notice. Not even for a second.

Damned mind whisperer.

I sucked in a breath and lowered my arms, hesitatingly allowing him room to advance further until his chest was pressed against mine. My body tensed.

"Good girl," he remarked huskily, both his hands sliding down the length of my arms to lift my dress up to my waist. Although my insides felt like they were melting, I didn't resist his touch this time, allowing him grind himself up against me in a continuation of what he'd been unable to do in the elevator earlier.