NINE

Y/N'S POV

Jin's lips moved languidly against mine as he gently caressed the side of my face, his fingers entangling with my damp hair.

Another round of lightning crackled through the grey evening sky as rain continued to pour down.

Cold droplets fell onto our clothes as we continued kissing, totally oblivious of the raindrops coming down in never ending sheets of water just outside the shed that we had taken a temporary shelter under.

The sound produced by the rain water as it hit the gravel was strangely melodious to my ears as I pulled away from Jin who looked just as out of breath as I was.

His eyes were as dark as charcoal and unguarded desire clouded his eyes as he smiled lazily and pulled himself away from me, his back hitting the opposite wall.

Blinking furiously, I backed up a few steps too and staggered towards the wall for support, my legs threatening to give out on me any moment.

"You're beautiful." His voice was raspy as he smiled softly, standing comfortably with his hands shoved into his jeans' pockets and even though we stood a good few inches apart from each other, I felt the caress of his whisper inside my head.

I shivered, even though it had nothing to do with the chill outside and everything to do with the warmth blossoming deep in the pit of my stomach.

"You're even more beautiful." I whispered, not meeting his gaze as I braced my arms around myself. "A compliment coming from someone as beautiful as you does little to reassure me." I chuckled awkwardly as the corners of his mouth lifted ever so slightly.

"You can come to me if you're cold." He silently, quipped, patting the leg he'd casually folded against the wall to support himself. A playful smile sat on his lips and his eyes shone as I released a sharp gasp and looked away,

"I'm not cold." My teeth chattered and he laughed. His laugh was addictive, slow yet pitched enough to stir anybody's heart.

"It's adorable how you keep trying to ignore that I can read minds." He grinned and then held up a hand, beckoning me with a quick motion of his index finger.

Was I supposed to move forward?

There was something so intimate about that little gesture that it had my heart threatening to jump out of my chest.

Gulping softly, I moved forward, stopping an arm's length away from him. "What?" I questioned nervously, still keeping my arms around myself so he couldn't take me by surprise.

"Kiss me." He tilted his head, smirking. "I know you want to."

"Shouldn't we try to think of ways of getting back quickly?" I fumbled, taken aback by his sudden request. "It's raining so hard. Our clothes will get drenched anyway, I-If we don't go back now we'll be stuck here all evening."

Jin rolled his eyes as he pushed himself off the wall, stepping towards me until our noses touched. "Don't try to distract me, Y/N. I just want a kiss. We can always think of ways to get out of here later...who knows, maybe the rain might even stop if you're just a little bit brave and kiss me."

I frowned. What had gotten into him? Surely, he couldn't enjoy kissing me that much?

"But we just kissed!" I protested.

That was the kiss you promised to give me earlier.

Give me another kiss.

Now.

I hit Jin's chest as he smirked.

"So this is how we are playing?" I frowned at him as he shrugged, looking extremely smug.

Come on, it's not that hard.

Just give me a kiss, baby.

"Jin, stop." I warned, my face heating up. How could he make me feel so flustered without even saying anything?

Not until you give me a goddamn kiss! Even as he whispered, the smug determination rolled off his tone in thick waves.

A kiss is all I'm asking for. Can't you initiate one kiss with me? I promise I won't bite.

Jin smiled, leaning closer to me, his eyes fixed on my lips as I licked the raindrops off of them.

Oh lords, she's so fucking sexy.

My eyes flitted up, shocked.

Did I just hear his thoughts? Not what he was deliberately whispering but what he was actually thinking to himself?

Thinking about it now...it wasn't the first time it had happened either.

When I looked up at Jin, his eyes were closed and he was holding me close, his forehead pressed against mine and his breaths shallow.

Did he really need me that much?

I bit my lip.

"You know what..." I rasped, slipping my arms around his neck.

I had to find out what this was all about.

"Maybe if you take me home, I'll fulfill your wish."

Oh. My. God. I did not just say that.

But it was done. And even as I internally chided myself for being so impulsive, I couldn't deny that the thought of being alone with him made my stomach explode with butterflies.

And, apparently I wasn't the only one shocked by my words because Jin looked as if all his earthly senses had left him.

"You can't be serious." He blinked, frowning at me as if I had suddenly grown two heads.

"I mean it." I whispered softly. "We are both adults," I chuckled. "Is it that surprising if I say I want you to take me to your place?"

"No," He visibly gulped. "But, you-oh, hang on," He stopped mid-sentence as I shot a secretive smile in his direction.

It was endearing seeing him stumble over his words like this simply because I had smiled at him.  "You know something, don't you? You'd never be this willing otherwise." He narrowed his eyes at me as I bit my lip, feeling slightly shy.

"You're right. I am curious about something." I muttered, blushing. "But when I asked you to take me home, I meant it. I want to go with you."

"Also," I gave him a disapproving glance. "It's unfair if you say that I'm not willing under normal circumstances. If I wasn't willing, I wouldn't be here snogging your stupidly handsome face instead of sleeping comfortably in my bed." I quipped.

"So you agree that these are abnormal circumstances." Jin stated, smirking.

How insufferably obnoxious!

Just for you, sweetheart.

Oh, and just for the record, sleeping in your bed is by no measure better than kissing me in the rain...sleeping in your bed with me, is.

"Don't make me change my mind, Jin." I deadpanned as he laughed wickedly.