SEVEN

SEOKJIN'S POV

A groan escaped my lips as the Mind Bond pulled taut; buzzing sensations running throughout my body as Y/N's lips moved softly against mine.

Her kiss was gentle yet insistent as she cupped my cheeks with both her hands and balanced upon her tiptoes to remain standing upright.

The kiss although gentle was extremely insistent and left me completely stunned for a moment during which I couldn't really wrap my head around the reality.

The thought of kissing her back didn't even cross my mind until I felt her getting out of breath as she staggered in my arms, unable to hold herself up any longer.

"I'm sorry," Her breath stuck in her throat and her hands weakly fell down to my shoulders, her face pale as she pulled herself away, looking distraught. "I didn't mean to-"

Y/N'S POV

He didn't kiss me back.

I felt heartbroken but before I could even finish apologising, Jin had already cut me off, his expression amorous as he stepped forward and slipped his fingers around the nape of my neck, urgently backing me against the nearest desk.

"Shh," he whispered impatiently, swooping down to crush his lips against mine just as I was about to open my mouth to speak.

"It's not your fault." He whispered quietly in between gentle pecks. "I was just surprised."

His teeth grazed my bottom lip, gently coaxing me to let him in. "Please-" his voice cracked.
"—just kiss me back. I can't take it anymore."

He pulled away, barely allowing me to catch my breath as I blinked up at him, breathing heavily. "I'm going to kiss you now." He declared softly, in part also asking for permission as he bent forward again and stopped at eye-level, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Can I, Y/N?" His warm breath fanned my lips as he caressed my cheek with his knuckles, dragging his hand down to finally grip my chin and lift it up to gain more access.

"Yes," I whispered, my eyes locked with his. I just couldn't look away from his hypnotic dark gaze as he slowly leaned in, his thumb continuously caressing my jaw.

Butterflies exploded in my stomach as he came onto me, hunger and desperation evident in the possessive way his hand curled around my waist, pulling me flush against him. The soft strands of his hair tickled my forehead as his luscious lips moved against mine—searching, exploring, taking.

I moaned as he gently nipped on my lower lip, making me part my lips and give him full access to my mouth. The kiss got heated pretty fast and I was losing my breath again as Jin didn't let me pull away even for a split second and continued devouring my mouth like a starved man.

His hands worked fast and incessantly as he slipped his fingers into my scalp, wrapping them into my hair while his other hand slid from my waist to my upper thigh, grinding his pelvis against mine.

"Stop." I gasped, my breathing heavy and heart pounding in my chest as I gave him a slight push. "We can't-I'm afraid we'll be caught."

Blushing, I straightened and stepped away from his reach, patting down my hair and pulling down my skirt, feeling extremely conscious of my appearance.

My eyes darted to the closed door of the classroom and I heaved a sigh of relief.

No one had bothered to check on us until now and I was sure we had both missed at least one of our classes by now.

It was no use going back and getting reprimanded. Acting on impulse, I quickly rushed to the door and turned the lock, before glancing up sheepishly only to find Seokjin perched upon the teacher's desk, smirking.

"We need to talk." I muttered, still very much aware of the fact that we were all alone. "I'm afraid that the ki...that whatever happened right now changes things. We obviously can't go about ignoring each other from now on, not when-" I paused, not knowing how to put my thoughts into words in a way that wouldn't be deemed as too crude.

"When you lied about you still hearing me to get my attention and then kissed me out of nowhere just to stop the onslaught of my thoughts when I lost control." Jin mused silently, his smile extremely smug. "You really thought you did something there, didn't you, sweetheart?"

Sweetheart.

As much as I hated to admit it, I was dying to be called that again. No one except him had ever called me that and somehow, entranced by him, even my lonely, pragmatic self had come to love being addressed that lovingly.

"You were going crazy with all of that whispering inside my head, Jin." I defended myself. "I did the first thing I could think of and almost risked losing my first kiss to you for nothing! Had you not kissed me back, I'd have been-"

I paused.

No.

I couldn't confess all of my feelings to him first. Not when I'd already thoughtlessly told him that he was my first kiss.

He was the most sought after guy in Anyang. He had hundreds of fangirls wherever he went and had probably slept with all of the pretty ones already.

Our school itself, with it's heavy strength of female students, was full of Jin's admirers and girls that fell left and right at his one glance.

If I ever tried, I couldn't really complete a roundabout glance of a room without coming across at least ten of his exes, past flings or rumoured flames.

He was extremely experienced when it came to messing with people's feelings and with his Mind Whispering powers, he made for a player like no other.

The thought made me gulp in fear...and sadness. Hopelessly unanswerable questions filled my mind and I felt myself dreading that I might very well have caught feelings for someone who could break my heart and move on to some other girl sooner than I could say 'love'.

"You'd have been what, Y/N?" My eyes snapped up to find Jin towering over me, his eyes fixed on me, curious, questioning...waiting.

"Nothing." I shook my head and gulped down the word 'heartbroken' before turning around and running towards the door, my hands grappling with the lock, my palms sweating with anxiety at how I would react if Jin decided to pull me back in that moment.

I could hear him break out of his confused state and rush towards me, his shoes squeaking against the marble floor; the sound of his footsteps getting nearer and nearer.

"Y/N wait-" he called out and I felt his hand barely touch my hair before I pushed the door open and rushed outside, my heart pounding uncontrollably and my lips trembling.

My hands shaking-once I was safely locked inside the girl's restroom-I touched my swollen lips, my distressed eyes rising to meet my reflection in the bright mirror and a helpless cry escaped my lips.

Just what had I gotten myself into?