Chapter 20

Brian went to bed, because he hadn't really slept at all in...DAYS. Niall picked me up and put me on his hip, whic he hadn't done in a while. "Hey baby girl." He kissed my cheek, "I never get to spend time with you anymore."

"Why not?" I asked

"Well you're always with Brian and I'm always working. I just wish things were back to normal again." He shook his head. I layed my head on his shoulder, "so do I...." he hugged me tighter.

We went to the living room space thing, where the rest of the boys were switching off playing GTA 4. Niall sat criss cross on the floor and put me in his lap and reached around and grabbed my hands. He missed this, I could tell. He hasn't really been close to his baby sister in a while and I have to admit, I miss it too.

"Adriana what's your bra size now of days?" Niall asked out of the blue
"What the fuck Niall?" I said laughing
"I'm sorry! Before you left for that like 2 months you were like a C, and now it's  much harder to grab your hands."

True story. I was a twelve year old with a bra size of 36 C. I don't know, I'm messed up.But wait....how did he know I was a C?

"How did you know I was a C?" I asked him
"Mom told me."
"What the fluff?! Why are you talking about that with mom?"
"WHY THE FLUFF ARE YOU GUYS EVEN TALKING ABOUT IT?!" Liam laugh/yelled.

The rest of the boys and me did the same.

______________

The next day we're going to Chicago!!! Chicago for me is my personal favorite. They have awesome deep dish pizzas. The people are nice and awesome, and I love their accents. Like the way they say 'sausage'--HILARIOUS!

Since we were stuck on a bus all day, none of us really new what to do.

While the boys, Josh, Andy, and Brian were freaking out on our beds being crazy, I grabbed my macbook. I slipped out of the chaos when nobody was paying any attention to me(which could be a bad thing sometimes). I grabbed my earbuds off the table and climbed up into the cabinet above the TV. Being up here now kinda sickens me, but it brings back memories. The good part of it was I had my first kiss up in here, the bad thing is it was with Laine.

I was scrolling through the Niall tag on tumblr and listening to music. Not that I want to stalk my brother, I just like to see the crazy things that the Directioners post about him. Sometimes it makes me laugh. As I was scrolling through the tag I saw a link in big bold letters that said 'Adriana Support'. I narrowed my eyes and clicked on it. 

There was a picture of me at the top of the website. There were all these nice comments about me, and there were pictures of me with really nice comments on it. My mouth fell open. I opened the Adriana Horan tag on tumblr and looked through it, there were pictures of me and Niall saying stuff like 'Oh look how cute they are! Niall's such an awesome brother'. True that. Then there were pictures of me saying 'Okay, can we just appreciate how crazy pretty Adriana is?' This was like...a first. I went on twitter for the first time in months. There weren't really any mean tweets about me. Taylor was right....it got better.....

___________

 I walked into Solider Feild hand-in-hand with Brian. I looked around and couldn't believe how massive this place was. Taylor was going to be playing here August 10th this year, which was really exciting.

But this was a football stadium that can hold over 61,000 people. This has to be surreal for the boys. They never thought they would be this big in the US. I always thought that was stupid, I always knew they would be HUGE worldwide.

Brian stopped and turned to me at the 50 yard line, smack dab in the middle of the stadium. He leaned down and kissed me. "What was that for?"

"I've always wanted to kiss you in the middle of a football field."
"You think about that?"
"Well, yes. It's how I fall asleep at night. I think of a bunch of places in the world were I can kiss you."

"ADRIANA AND BRIAN!!!!!" Louis yelled into the mic on stage

I rolled my eyes, "C'mon let's go."

We walked backstage and hung out in the boys' dressing room and sat on the couch. I felt my phone go off in my pocket,  to my surprise it was Gabi.

Gabi: Hey gurlfrienddd :D
Me:What do you want?
Gabi: Well hello to you too
Me: Why are you acting like everything is fine?

I was still mad at her for telling Demi that stuff when she knew Demi was already being a jerk to me. I don't even know if I can be her friend anymore.

Gabi: Because....what's not okay?

I called her, "What's not okay?" she asked

"Why did you tell Demi all that stuff?"

Brian gave me a confused look and I put the phone on speaker. "Beacause....well I was really mad at you at the time." she said

"FOR WHAT?!" I yelled
"Well....you were dating Brian." she said nevously
"SO? You've always thought he was ugly! You never really liked him!"

Brian looks up at me, he presses a hand to his chest and mouths: "hurtful."

I smile and roll my eyes. Gabi's silent, I can tell she's trying to find the right words to say. "Is-is he around right now?" she asks

I look up at him, "No he's not."
"Well.....I've actually.....kinda...always liked him..."

My mouth fell open and I looked at him, he had a very shocked expression on his face as well. I went off on her.

"HELL NO! THAT IS ABOUT AS BELIEVABLE AS A 55 YEAR OLD DUDE GOING TO CHUCK E CHEESE BY HIMSELF FOR THE SALAD BAR!!!!" I screamed and hung up.

Brian was laughing, "What was that?"

I started to laugh to, "I don't know! I stole it from Cady Groves!"

We  both just laughed.

When you're a 13 year old trapped in a world where even though you're not the famous one, they stalk your every move. You have to appreciate the little things. Like this little moment right here. The first time I've actually felt happy in a long time.

HEY GUYS!!!

So I'm sorry this chapter really sucked, I still have writers block. I needed something to give you guys!

Sorry for the long wait, I've been pretty busy lately.

Don't hate me! :)

Comment, Vote, Fan xx