Chapter 24

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey all!

Ok so I wanna let y'all know that I changed every name from "Mitchell" to "Brian"

Mitchell was the guy that I liked before and he was just a total dick to me. So I'm changing it to the guy I like now :P

I know you're probably thinking "WHAT THE F**K?!" but.....#noh8

also I have an ask.fm and I really love getting questions from you guys! :D and no matter how much I tell my Instagram followers to ask me stuff they never do :( YOU CAN ASK ME ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING!!! I'll post it as the external link on this chapter :P

I luff you all and I hope y'all like this chapter :)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I look over at the clock: 3:25

Really child?

I get out of bed, careful not to wake up Brian.

I know I'm in labor but I don't wanna wake anyone up or call Louis' mum until it gets a little worse. (which I know is a stupid idea)

I put on one of Brian's t-shirts and go down to the living room as best as I can without screaming.

I lean up against a wall and take deep breaths in through my mouth and out through my nose. I let a few tears fall.

My water hasn't broken yet so I think I should be good for a little bit longer. But what do I know?

I push off of the wall and go and kneel by the couch and lean against that. Leaning against things is just helping to lessen the pain.

I keep breathing. I hear foot steps coming down the stairs, then a light flicks on.

"Adriana?" I hear Niall say, "Oh my gosh are you okay?"

I shake my head.

"I'll go call Louis' mum." he says.

I really just wanna scream right now. The pain is just so...SHOOT ME NOW. We still need to wake Brian up. Nothing safe is worth the drive right?

"BRIAAAANNNN!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I let out a sob.

Footsteps running down the stairs. "Is my child gunna pop out?!" he asks excitedly. Even with all the pain I'm in he still doesn't fail to make me smile. I smile and nod.

He walks over to me and gives me a quick kiss then helps me up. "If y'all are gunna be havin' a baby you need to be in the place where you're supposed to have the baby" he says

He helps me down to the basement. For some reason I've just had my heart set on having the baby in the little room we have in the basement. So we just started getting that room ready for this, since we knew it would be happening very soon.

I sit down on the bed and Brian takes the chair next to it. I put my hair up in a bun and lay back. I look over at Brian. "You ready?" I ask

"Bitch, I was born ready." he says, making me laugh again. Which I wish I hadn't done, because the pain only feels like someone stabbed me.

I let out a little whimper. I close my eyes and breath through the pain. Brian takes my hand and rubs his thumb over it.

 "Oh my God I can't be on my back anymore." I say and turn over on my side so I'm facing Brian. I take deep breaths and look at him, but he quickly becomes blurry as tears start to fill my eyes.