Chapter 19

Adriana's POV

"So why am I going to Brian's?" I asked

"Don't worry about it." Niall answered

Well then.

I have a feeling both Niall and Brain know something that I don't. It's making me mad. But there's probably a reason why they're not telling me, so I won't push it out of them,

___

We landed back in Mullingar.

We went to bagage claim and gathered our things. We found Greg and Mrs. Pils waiting for us, they were talking. They saw us walking toward them  and stopped.

 I hugged Greg, who was the only other person in our family who know about what happened with me.

"Hey babe, how you doin'?" he asked

"Better." I said into his chest

"Good." he kissed my head, "Be good with Brian, okay?"

"kk."

I turned around and hugged Niall, who picked me up and held me tight. "I'll see you when we go back on tour okay?"

I nodded. He kissed my cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too."

_____

We got into Mrs. Pils' car. Brian sat in the back seat with me and held my hand. "Adriana, sweetheart, I'm so sorry about your parents." Mrs. Pils said

Brian's eyes widened and he shook his head. "What about my parents?" I asked

Brian breathed out, "Babe," he took my hands, "Your parents got in a car accident last night, and well...they passed away."

I was totally in shock. I immediately slammed into his chest and started balling.

Niall's POV

"So what're we gunna do about Adriana? We're over 18 so we're fine, but she doesn't have parents anymore, so they're gunna wanna put her in a foster home." Greg said, "I don't wanna just send her off with some stranger."

"Neither do I..." I pause, "so I'll adopt her."

"What?"

"You heard me."

I would volunteer to do anything for Adriana in a heartbeat.

"So you'll be her brother....and her dad?" he said

"Yup..."

 ____going back on tour____

When signed the last few things on the adoption papers, I automatically had a huge burden off my shoulders. Knowing Adriana wouldn't be off with someone else who doesn't even know her.

I walked into Brain's room, "You two ready to go?"

"Yup." They said.

We all said our final goodbyes to Greg, who got to live at my house and take care of the dogs while we were gone.

I drove us to the airport, which reminded me after the tour ended, I needed to get my license.

Brain and Adriana sat in the back together, hands intertwined, staring out their windows blankly.  I didn't blame them, they were both tired, and I'm sure Adirana's more depressed than she was before. Just when she started to get better, something terrible happens again.

Adriana's POV

I clutched Brain's hand so tight, like my life depended on it. He didn't care, if anything I think he liked when I did this.

Niall parked at the airport. Here we go again, I told myself.

______

Finally. Back on the tour bus. With the boys, nothing different. Except instead of Laine, it was Brian, and that was okay.

Niall put our stuff back in our bunk, and Brian took the one before it.

Paul walked in. "Okay boys, I know you just got here, but you guys gotta get back to work."

They all groaned.

"Let's go!" they all hestitantly walked off the bus, leaving it to be just me and Brian.

He was getting his stuff organized, that's new. I walked up behind him  and jumped on his back.

"HOLY SH-"

"Shhhh...." I interupted him.

"You scared the shit outta  me babe."

"Exactly." I smiled

He shook me off of his back and turned around, kissing my cheek. "WEEK!" I said

He rolled his eyes and kissed me full-on.

"That's better." I smiled satisfied. I plopped down on the couch, I turned on the X-Box and but in Grand Theft Auto 4.

I got really into the game, like I always do.

I ran over like 10 peple, which the cops didn't like, so they were chasing me down. "FUCK YEAH!" I screamed when I out ran them. Brian loved to see me like this. He laughed everysingle time I freaked out at the game.

I was flying in a helicopter, and made the mistake of jumping out. "FUUUUCCCKKK!!!"

 Niall's POV

The first thing I hear when I get back to the bus is Adriana's voice screaming: "FUUUUCCCKKK!!!"

I automatically thought they were having sex. I ran onto the bus to stop them. When I got to the living room part thing of the bus, I saw Adriana with a green X-Box controller in her hands, staring at the TV looking really pissed off, but also laughing a tiny bit. I looked over and saw Brain laughing his ass off, taking a video on his phone.

How could I mistake this for sex? God, what is wrong with me?

"Okay I'm gunna be 100% honesst with you, when I heard Adriana scream, I TOTALLY thought y'all were goin' all the way." I started to laugh really hard.

_____

WHAT'S UP GISEE!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Okay so I know this chapter was really random, but hey: it's something!

Let me know in the comments what YOU think should happen next! Or inbox me,

*guess the song just for FUN*

It's alright, yeah, I'll be fine

don't worry about this heart of mine

just...take your love and hit the road...

there's nothing you can do or say

you're gunna break my heart anyway just

leave the pieces when you go...

COMMENT,VOTE,FAN xx

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

~C