Chapter 10

~A/N~

The picture on the side is my newest cuff, which is a Cage Cuff. Just thought I'd share it with you all. :)
~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

~1 month later~

Finally. Drey was finally coming back with us. I was really excited. Paul was at the airport already, possibly on his way back with her. I was so excited to see her, I could barley focus on reahearsals!

Soon enough  I heard "Niall!" from behind me. I turned around. I girl with dark red hair, brown eyes, piercings, skinny, and boobs like you wouln't believe was walking up to me. She hugged me. "Niall, I missed you so much." she said. Who was this? Her voice was a little different from Dreys. But this can't be her.

I gave her a confused look. She sighed, "Niall, it's me, Adriana." she said. "Mmmm...." I said nervously. I turned around, the boys were all staring at her, I wouldn't be surprised if they started drooling right now. She huffed and grabbed my wrist.

Adriana's POV

Great. Niall didn't recognize me. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him toward their dressing room. I closed the door behind us.

I walked up to the mirror and took out my contacts, reavealing my blue eyes. I looked at Niall. He saw my eyes, which were identical to his, and he immediatley knew it was me.

"Drey?" he looked into my eyes. I nodded. He pulled me into his arms, "Baby girl, why would you do this to yourself?"

"Because I felt like it." I said
He huffed, "Really?  Really Drey?"
"Oh yeah, by the way, I hate the name Drey now. I like Adriana better."
"Ok fine." he walked off.

He was mad, I could tell. But you know what? Who cares? I'm 13, I love him, but I can make my own choices.

I walked behind him. The boys started at me. Niall got even more pissed off. "Guys, it's Dr-" he stopped him self and took an angry deep breath, "Adriana."
The boys' mouths fell open. I smiled and pushed my perfectly curled hair infront of me. It fell down to my hips. I could tell Niall was the most focused on Harry, because he was a perv, and the other boys had girlfriends.

~December~

Yay! We were finally back in London for the holidays! And to top it all off, Laine's living with us so I can see him ALL THE TIME!!!!

But I'm also obsessing over Josh Hutcherson. Niall knows, he just doesn't know how obsessed. But he still had to tweet about it:

@NiallOfficial: OMG guys HELP ME!!!! Adriana's OBSESSED with Josh Hutcherson -_-
                            No but seriously you guys need to help me.

@AdrianaHoran: Yeah, the rumors are true, I'm totally in love with him!!!! #AdrianaHoranluvsJoshHutcherson

If that trends I will DIE. Because what if he sees it, and then he tweets me and-

"ADRIANA!" Niall yelled breaking my thoughts.
"What?" I said casually
"Quit fangirling for a second so I can talk to you. Thanks. I'm going over to Liam's for a while, just letting you know. You and Laine better keep your hands off of eachother, alright?"

 I sighed. "Alright?" He said a bit louder this time.

"OK!" I said.

Niall walked out the door.

Great, now I'm bored. I walked to Laine's room. "Hey babe." He said. He was on his laptop on twitter. "Hey, look what's trending." he said.

I looked at the trends and sure enough, exactly what I thought, I saw #AdrianaHoranluvsJoshHutcherson. NO. This is not okay. If he sees it- which I really don't car if he knows I love him, that's probably nothing new for him- but he's in London right now. What if he like, wanted to talk to me? I would not handle that well. Then he would think I'm a freak.

Laine's phone buzzed. He picked it up, looked at it, then smiled. "I gotta go." He said grabbing his coat. I followed him out of his room. "Ok, well, when are you gunna be back?" I asked

"Um, I don't know. Late?"
"Ok well....bye."
"Bye."
"I love you."

His hand was on the doorknob. He stopped and turned around. He looked at me for a minute, but shook his head and left without saying anything. That's weird, I thought. Maybe he's just having a bad day or something.

I was officially alone. Nothing to do. Maybe I'll-

My phone buzzed. It was from twitter:

@jhutch1992: @AdrianaHoran lol I love you too! DM me okay?

I was frozen. I could not move what so ever. Josh Hutcherson just tweeted me.......

I screamed at the top of my lungs and started jumping around.

After my fangirling session was over, I needed to get to that DM. I checked my followers to make sure he was following me. Obviously he was, otherwise he wouldn't have told me to DM him.

Hey Josh! How's life? Here's the DM you asked for. :) <3

and with that I sent it. Wow. I just sent a DM to him. That's a big step.

I just realized I was shaking. I took a few deep breaths and a puff of my inhaler. My phone buzzed again. I screamed.

Hey Adriana! So, I'm in London right now,o and I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out? Today's a day off for me and I have nothing better to do, so yeah.

I had to DM back ASAP

Yeah! That would be great! Don't worry, I have nothing better to do either. See you soon kay?

He sent me where to meet and all that fun stuff. I left the house.

~~~A/N~~~

Yes, I know. This chapter wasn't good.

BUT- don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Fan!

Love you all!

AND if you wanna see more cuffs and all that cool stuff that I make, include that in your comment and I'll try to get more pictures on here :)

Guess the song!!!

Loving him was like tryin' to change your mind

Once your already flyin' through the free fall

Like the colors of Autumn so bright

Just before they loose it all....

the first person to guess the song right wins a dedication!!