Chapter 3

I woke up and Niall wasn't next to me. I wasn't surprised.

I got off the bunk and went to my suitcase. I grabbed some dark wash skinny jeans and a green, yellow and white gradient crop tank-top that had Niall's signature on it. I went to the bathroom and put in on. I did my hair 4 small french twists on the side were my bangs weren't on. (Hopefully the picture of it is on the side!)

I walked out of the bathroom and put my pajamas in the washing basket. I walked into the kitchen where no doubt, Niall was.

"Hey cheecka!" he said picking me up and putting me on his hip. Why? I don't know.

"Heyyyyy!!!!" I said

I tugged at the middle of my shirt, "Nice shirt!"

"Thanks!"

"Looks like you shaved your head. You did your hair?"

I nodded. "Good job."

"Thanks. Why are you holding me?"

"Until I get a girlfriend, your all I got babe!"

Yeah....he liked to call me babe, he was just that desperate.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me!"

"I'm gunna roll my eyes at you."

"Adriana Nevaeh."    oh so now he was using my real name?

"Yes Niall James?"

He gave me a dirty look. I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed giving him a hug, "Can you out me down now, Ni?" I asked

He dropped me on my butt. "I didn't mean like that!!!" I yelled.

He pointed and laughed at me, "Shut up Horan!" I said

"Who you callin' Horan, HORAN!" He said laughing even harder

He shortly stopped and put on a serious face, "Get your shoes on, we're goin' to the Staples Center shortly." he said

I walked back to my suitcase and grabbed some black gladiator sandals. I walked over to Niall and the rest of the  boys. We walked out to the van. Niall and Louis got in the back, Zayn rode shot-gun, and that left me with Harry. I got in and sat on the US driver side and Harry sat next to me.

It wasn't even 2 minutes into the car ride when Harry started to play with my hair, he poked at the twists. I sighed rolling my eyes. It's not that I don't like Harry, I love him (as like an older brother) but I really just didn't like to be touched, not even when I was a baby, never.

"Hi Harry..." I said annoyed

"Hey babe!" he said

"Styles!" Niall said

"Sorry Nialler!"

"What do you want Harry?" I asked

"You're hair's awesome!" he said running his fingers across it, which made me kinda nervous...considering Harry was kinda cute....

"Thanks! BUT DON'T MESS IT UP!" I said smacking his hand away just to show Niall no sign of liking Harry.

I fixed my blond hair which looked like Niall's because he's been taking me with him to get his hair bleached since the start, even though I was only four... but I wanted to be like Niall! And my mum somehow approved of it......

We pulled up behind the Staples Center and I jumped out not wanting to be next to Harry anymore. The boys jumped out behind me, I looked around and my eyes settled on someone all too familiar, too familiar to forget it was my best friend, Lane!

"LANE!" I yelled running up to him. His arms were wide open ready to catch me. I jumped up hugging him as he spun me around.

"Hey Drey!" he said. Lane was 14, Niall wasn't too fond of him and me hanging out so much, but I guess he was fond enough to let him come along with us!

The reason he wasn't too fond was because he knew I liked him, ALOT. So Niall's just playing his overprotective brother role. I was turning 13 in like a month though....so Niall should just...calm down.

Lane put me down and I stuck close to him as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder as I watched Niall get real tense.  "Thank you!" I mouthed to him. He smiled at my happiness. As he walked towards us, Lane dropped his arm as I pulled away from him. "Sup Lane!" Niall said shaking his hand, "Hey Ni!" Lane said with a smile, I could tell he was trying to make good impression.

"Let's head inside boys!" Liam yelled

The boys walked inside and I started to walk with them when Lane pulled me back.

"What?" I asked

He slipped his hand into mine and whispered "I don't want him to know..."

His warm breath against my neck tickled, it sent tingles through me as he kissed my cheek. I looked at him and smiled when we started to walk behind them. I prayed that Niall wouldn't look back. Or any of the boys for that matter.

I knew I liked Lane.... I just never really knew if he liked me....

Lane turned me so I was facing him, and he kissed my cheeck, and at that exact moment, Niall looked back at us...