Chapter 21

~3 years later~

Positive.

Shit! Niall is going to kill me.  Well, I guess he can't really kill me if there's a baby inside of me.

That's right: I'm pregnant.

It was a month ago. Brian and I had broken the promise to Niall on waiting until we were married. It was my 16th birthday. Probably the best night of my life.

But I guess protection failed, because here we are now. I'm pregnant.

I'm glad I'm the only one in the house, because there's nothing that can stop my rampage. I screamed out the top of my lungs and let the tears fall. Sure, I've always wanted a child, but now? No. In a way I'm really excited, the only reason I would be unhappy was because of Niall. No words can describe how mad he'll be.

I go lay in my bed, and Irish curls up next to me along with Spots. They'er both very comforting. Eventually I cry myself to sleep. What am I gonna do?

___

I wake up, the house still silent. I look at the time: 11:23 am. I've only been asleep for an hour. Great. I have all day to think of how I'll tell Brian and Niall. I walk into the living room and plug my iPod into the stereo and start to play "Highway Don't Care" By Tim McGraw ft. Taylor Swift&Keith Urban. One of my favorite songs ever.  I start to sing along. 

"I can't live without you, I can't live without you baby. I can't live without you I can't live without you baby." I sing Taylor's part, "The highway won't hold you tonight, the highway don't know you're alive. The highway don't care if you're all alone."

I smile at the way the music comforts me. After that song ends, "Faith to Fall Back On" by Hunter Hayes comes on. I smile, I love him so much; he's amazing. I listen to the first verse, then sing the chorus.

"And the answers that you know just prove you wrong, gotta have a little faith to fall back on. And when all that you've got left is being strong, gotta have a little faith to fall back on..."

The next song is "Alyssa Lies". It's hard not to cry listening to this song. If you've ever heard it, you know it's about a little girl named Alyssa, her parents abuse her and she lies to the teachers at school telling them that her bruises came from falling off of her bike and stuff. Eventually, her parents end up beating her to death.

I cry, of coarse. Who wouldn't?

All of these songs are amazing, they make me feel better.

And then it hits me: Write a song, play it for Niall, maybe he'll get the clue. That would definitely be easier than telling him normally.

 _______

I'm face to face with Brian.

"Come on baby you can tell me anything." he says

Let's just thank the Good Lord that I'm not telling Niall, thank God that he's not even home.

I sigh, "Brfian..." he pushes a piece of hair behind my ear. Wow, this is hard..."I'm....I'm pregnant."

Brian's speechless.

Soon enough a huge smile grows on his face and he pulls me into his arms. He hugged me as if his life depended on it. "Adriana that's awesome!" 

Yeah, if we weren't only 16 and if my brother didn't care about me so much.

I sigh, fear filling my eyes. "Yeah, I guess."

"Why wouldn't it be?" He puts a sympathetic look on

"Well, I mean, we are only 16. And...Niall is going to kill me."

"He can't do that and he won't do that. Yeah, I know he's going to be really upset with both of us. But that doesn't matter. Since he really loves you, he'll want you to be happy, even though he never wanted this to happen to you at 16...there's really no way to stop it now."

I hear the front door open and I try my hardest not to cry even more. I start to wipe my face off with the back of my sleeve, making my face free of tears but it's too late.

"Hey Niall." I smile

His eyes dart between the two of us, "Okay, what's up. What did you guys do? You both look guilty."

I look over at Brian who gives me a reassuring smile. I sigh, "Well..."

________

HEY GUYS!!!

I'm SOOOO sorry about the long wait! Writers block :/

I couldn't think of anything else to put inbetween here so....it's 3 years into the future. :)

Anyway I hope you like it and....

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!! xxx