Chapter 14

Niall and Biran brought me home a few days later. I felt like I was 5 or 6 because Niall treated  me like it. Meaning he likes to carry me around and he likes to baby me, he treats me like I'm 13 but also like I'm younger. Does that make sense?

It was probably about 1:30 in the morning when they brought me home. "You need you're sleep baby girl. I'll let you stay with Brian for about 15 minutes then I'll come get you okay?" he said. I nodded. I was already in my pajamas. Which consisted of black and blue plaid pajama pants, one of Niall's t-shirts, and one of his sweatshirts (it's December, it's cold outside.)

Niall layed me down on Brian's bed, where my favorite blanket was waiting for me. I layed on my right side waiting for Brian to lay down next to me. "I'll come and get you in a bit. Okay?" Niall said kissing my cheek. I heard the door close and shortly after, Brian layed down on his left side to face me.

"Hey Cookie." he said

"hmm." I said in a 'Hi' way

I couldn't really talk, I was too tired. He pushed a piece hair behind my ear, "Remember you're beautiful, okay?" he told me. I smiled.

I was thinking about all the things I now can't do.

I've lost my phone and my laptop, and any other way to get on the internet.
I'm not allowed to sleep in my own room (not like I do that anyway)
Whenever Niall goes out, I have to go with him.
I can't be alone anymore. Ever.

I closed my eyes. "No!" Brian whined, "You're not supposed to sleep until Niall comes and gets you!"

"I'm not gunna fall asleep I promise." I whispered opening my eyes.

He smiled, "You have the most beautiful eyes."
"Not really." I said
"Yeah yo-"

Niall barged in, "Ok baby girl, times up." he picked me up wrapped in my blanket. I buried my head in his neck.

"Night Brian." Niall said closing the door.

I wasn't glad that I was leaving Brian, I was just glad that I get to sleep.

Niall layed me down on his king size bed. I took off his sweatshirt and handed it to him before falling back down onto my pillow. Niall threw it onto the floor and layed down next to me.

"Adriana, you know you're beautiful right?" he told me
"I'm not.  You know it. All of that twitter hate? They tell me I'm not beautiful. Two people tell me I'm beautiful. Millions are telling me I'm fat and ugly and nobody cares about me. Who do you think I'm gunna believe?" I said to him

He objected right away.

"I care about you," he pulled me into his arms, "If you died I would die. You're my baby sister and I can't live without you. You are beautiful. Please don't listen to anything they say. Please stop thinking about Laine. He's an ass. He doesn't know what he's missing out on. And for all those people who don't love you, that's okay. Because I love you, I love you more than anything." he started kissing my cheeks continuously. I laughed, "Stop Ni!"

"Nope becuase I love you, and your cheeks are very kissable, they always have been." He continued

I just sat there and did nothing. He finally stopped. He put me down, "Goodnight beautiful." he said kissing my forehead.

He layed down next to me and took my hand in his.
I fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

Niall's POV

My phone buzzed with a text from, surprisingly, Taylor.

Taylor: How's Adriana?
Me: She's....hangin' in there
Taylor: Do you mind if I stop by?
Me: Not at all! :) I think she would love that, definatly what she needs
Taylor: Kewlio! I'll be there in a bit.