Chapter 7

~1 week later~

Drey's POV

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Adria-na, happy birthday to you!" I woke up to the boys singing to me. I opened my eyes to a cake with 14 candles on it, 13 for my age and 1 more for good luck.

"MAKE A WISH!" Louis yelled.

I closed my eyes and made my wish, which I refuse to tell anybody unless it comes true. I blew out all of the candles and smiled.

"YAYYYY!!!!" The boys yelled, Laine had gone home, and I wouldn't see him 'till Christmas. I sat up in my place on the couch, where Niall sat down next to me with 2 plates of cake.

"Here." he said feeding me some of my chocolate cake. I chewed it as he handed me an envelope, "Happy 13th birthday!" he said with a smile. I smiled and opened it, there was a card obviously I read the front and opened the card and 100 bucks in American money fell out, now I have something to spend for my long time here. I read the card:

"Happy 13th Birthday Adriana! You know my lucky number's 13? I think it's going to be a great year for you! See you later today! Love, Taylor Swift"

I screamed at the top of my lungs throwing my arms around Niall, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!" I yelled, "I love you SOOO much!!!!" I yelled kissing his cheek.

"Anything for you baby!" he said laughing. I absolutely LOVED Taylor Swift, aside from Niall she was my biggest inspiration EVER! I knew every single word to every single one of her songs, including her two new ones "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and "Ronan".

"How long have you been planning this?" I asked

"I talked to her last week!" He said.

"Oh my gosh." I said hyperventilating, realizing I needed my inhaler.

"GET ME MY INHALER!!" I said

Niall quickly got up and grabbed my inhaler, throwing it at me, I took a puff and took a few deep breaths. "Ok, I think I'm good..." I said calming down a little bit handing it back to him.

I went on twitter, where Niall and Greg had already tweeted about my birthday, and a bunch of fans talking about how Liam and I would celebrate our birthdays together.

@NiallOfficial: Happy 13th birthday to my amazing baby sister! I love you sooooo much!! :) <3

@Greghoran87: @AdrianaHoran Happy birthday baby girl! I hope you have the best day ever! Luv you!!! ;D <3

Niall and Greg with their heart signs, geez.

@AdrianaHoran: @NiallOfficial and @Greghoran87 thank you guys!! And thanks for being the most amazing brothers in the world these past 13 years I've been on this Earth!! I love you guys soo much! <3

I just had to return thier heart signs. But I also had to talk about my amazing present.

@AdrianaHoran: OMG!!! I can't believe the amazing present @NiallOfficial got me!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH BROSIF!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

I put my phone down and got dressed, in nothing too special, just some jeans, etnies, one of Niall's t-shirts, and Niall's favorite hat. I took a hair tie and tied the shirt back to it wasn't so loose and baggy, and strained my wavy hair. I put Niall's hat on my head and walked back to Niall. He noticed his hat on my head. "Oh yeah!" he said taking his hat off and putting on his head and replaced it with another hat. I took it off to look at it. It was the same one as his, but it was purple and instead of it saying 'Niall' on it, it said 'Adriana' on it. I put it back on my head and turned around to face Niall.