Chapter 17

II was woken up by my pump loudly beeping, telling me it was empty. I was really lazy at the moment.

"NIALL!!!!" I yelled

He was already walking into the room with a refill, "I got it." he said taking the empty bottle out of its place and replacing it with the full bottle, shutting it up.

"Thank you." I said rubbing my eyes. He sat down on the bed next to me. "That was the last one..." he said

"So?"
"So....I need to go get you more."
"Yeah, 'cause that doesn't sound weird."

"Shuddup!" he rolled his eyes. I laughed.

"By the way, Demi's coming over tonight, she's spending the night." he told me

I rolled my eyes. "Brian's not gunna be here either, he's visiting one of his friends. He told me to tell you he's sorry, he didn't wanna wake you up and he loves you." he said

I got up and walked out of the room. Why was he inviting her over? She's the whole reason for this! I can't wait until she's here and then she's gone.

I walked into the kitchen on a hunt for food.

"I'm gunna go get you more insulin..." he stopped, I whipped my head around to face him. He started getting closer to me. He stood infront of me. I looked up at him, he took my hands in his.

"You have to promise me, that you won't do anything. Okay? I'll only be gone for 20 minutes. I'm trusting you to be okay when I get back."

"Okay. I'll be fine, I promise" No I dont't.

He walked out the front door. I plopped down on the couch and sighed. What am I supposed to do here without my phone or laptop?

I looked around the room and scanned over mine and Niall's guitars sitting on their stands next to each other. They'd been untouched since maybe the day after Taylor was here.

 I got up and walked over to my guitar and picked it up. I started to play "Love Story", one of my favorite songs by Taylor.

"We were both young when I first saw you, I closed my eyes and the flash back starts: I'm standin' there....on a balcony in summer air." I sang the song that reminded me of Brian.

Niall's POV

I walked into the house with the box of insulin. I was about ready to yell to Adriana, telling her I was home. But something stopped me.

"But I got tired of waiting.....wonderin' if you were ever comin' around. My faith in you was fading, when I met you on the outskirts of town and I said..." her beautiful voice accompanied by her guitar echoed through the house, I couldn't just interupt it.

"Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress. It's a Love Story baby just sa-ay.....yes.....Oh, oh o-ohh. Oh, oh o-ohhhh. We were both young when I first saw.......you...."

I could barley move. I could not believe how amazing that was.

Adriana's POV

Niall walked up the stairs a minute after I finished the song. Did he hear it?

"Hey gurlfrrrieendd!" he said in a gay-guy voice.

"He-e-ey." I did the same as he put the box of insulin in the bottom drawer of the fridge.

He walked over to me, grabbed my arms, and twisted them so he could see my wrists. He had some good luck today, there was nothing new. He put a small smile on his face, "Good job, cheeka!" He kissed my cheek.