Chapter 13

It's been about a week since I read that DM from Demi. The hate had done nothing but get worse and worse by the minute. The past week was my silence and playing over my plan again and again in my head because I need to get this right. I just need the right time.

Niall and Brian had gone to hang with the guys. Perfect. Thank you Ni! I love you too Brian! I thought.

I walked into the bathroom and gathered my blade and my pills. I pulled out my phone and tweeted:

@Adriana Horan: Since this is what you want, lucky you! This is what you're gunna get. Peace out world!

To start of I took a deep breath and ripped my pump out, which was the worst pain ever

Since this is what they want, lucky them, this is what they're gunna get.

Niall's POV

My phone buzzed from twitter:

@Adriana Horan: Since this is what you want, lucky you! This is what you're gunna get. Peace out world!

"Oh my God..." I said out loud

I didn't say anything to the boys who were curious to what was going on. I turned around and started to run home. I was running as fast as I've ever ran in my entire life.

I barged into the house. "ADRIANA?" I yelled, no answer. my heart was beating a gazillion miles an hour.

I ran up to her room. She wasn't in there. I ran into my room, where she would usually be. She wasn't there. I ran into the bathroom. There, I saw a lifeless Adriana on the floor.

I sat down and pulled her into  my arms waiting for the ambulance, hoping they would get here soon. I felt a short, cold breath on my neck, telling me she was still alive. There was blood on the floor from her arms, her pump was ripped out, and there was an empty pill bottle on the counter.

"C'mon baby girl stay with me." I told her. A tear fell from my face and landed on her arm, smearing the blood. I kept on feeling her cold breaths on my neck. Thankful that she was still alive.

Why did she do this? I don't see any reason that she would. I also can't figure out why Laine left.

I heard many footsteps walking up the stairs. A big paramedic guy appeared in the doorway. I stood up and he took her from my arms. I followed him out to the ambulance. They strapped her onto the stretcher and loaded her into the ambulance.

The paramedics all jumped onto the ablulance and I was prepared to run to the hospital behind them, but I was surprised when one of the medics said, "Hop on Horan!"

I jumped into the ambulance and sat down next to Adriana.

Adirana's POV

I woke up in the hospital. Is this Heaven? Or is this actually a hospital?

I looked over to see Brian and Niall.

Nope. It is the hospital.

Why am I not dead? This isn't what I want. What, so I can just stay here and continue getting all this hate?

Niall ran up to me and hugged me. "Adriana, why didn't you tell me that Laine cheated on you?" he asked. I glared at Brian, who gave me the 'I'm sorry' look.

"I didn't wanna talk about it." I said

"Why did you do this?"

I took a deep breath, "Twitter hate, the fact that Laine cheated on me."

He looked like he wanted to kill Laine. He took out his phone and called someone.

"Hey Laine, Why did you cheat on my sister? You know you almost killed her right?" Niall said walking out of the room. I sighed.

Brian sat down in the chair next to me. "Hey babe." he said

"Hi..." I said noticing that they put my pump back in. Damnit.

"Can I tell you something?"

"What?"

"You're beautiful. So beautiful that I would die. Please don't let them get you down, you're amazing." he kissed my cheek.

I looked up at him and smiled