Chapter 4

His mouth fell open, I looked over at him as did Laine, both of us wide-eyed. Niall grinded his teeth together and pulled out his phone, he typed somethings when my phone buzzed inside of my pocket.

Brosif: "I need to talk to you later Adriana. :|"

Me: "Calm down! Whatcha gunna do? Alls I'm gunna do is run away from here."

After I read the text I looked up at him. He had a frown on his face and he shot a nasty look at Laine before looking back at me and nodding. He turned around and caught up with the rest of the boys. He said something to Liam before they both looked back at Laine and me.

"Shit!" I said

"I freaking know...." Laine said with his eyes still on them.

"Well the best thing we can do is....." I thought for a minute....

"What's the best thing we can do?!" he started to shake

"RUN!" I said we both started to run back to the bus. We both ran back to the bus.

We sat on the couch and talked about life, considering we haven't seen eachother in forever.

"How's America been to you so far?" he asked

"It's great!" I said smiling

"I know!"

Laine was from America but he lived in Ireland, he's known me my whole life, our parents have been friends since Niall was born. While they were on a family trip, Laine was born, so his whole family is American, and this trip wasn't so scary for me considering all the knowledge I've gained about the US from him.

We talked for about an hour when I got another text.

Brosif: "Where are you? I wanna talk to you now."

Me: "I guess you're gunna come find me have to find me biatch!!!!! >:D"

I got up pulling Laine up with me. "C'mon, we need to hide!" I said

"Where?" he asked

"Ehhmm......." I though for a minute

"Haha you sound like Niall!" Laine said

I slapped him,"This is no time for this crap! We are having a CRISIS!!"

"Ok geez." he said rubbing his cheek

I grabbed his hand and opened an empty cabinet above the TV. "Gimme a boost!"  I said

Laine put his hands together and I stepped in them, he lifted me up and I crawled into the cabinet.

"Here!" I said holding my hand out, he grabbed my wrist and I helped him up. When he was up he closed the door, right after he closed the door I heard footsteps up the bus stairs.

"Drey!" I heard my brother's voice call

"Laine!"

We both remained silent. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, he was smart. But I was smarter and I put my phone on silent. He can never beat me, he never has and I'm REALLY convinced he never will.

I heard him walk back to where we were. I kept quiet hoping that Laine would, too. Considering it'll probably save his life, I think he will.

Niall's POV

Me: "Where are you? I wanna talk to you now."

Baby Sis: "I guess you're gunna come find me have to find me biatch!!!!! >:D"

Did she seriously just say that to me?

"HEEEELLLL NO!!!!" I yelled not realizing I said it out loud. The boys looked over at me.

"Hi." I said

I got up knowing they were in the bus. If they're not in the bus then she's pretty damn smart and know how to run away, but if they are in the bus, and I can't find them? I'm pretty stupid for letting my baby sister win AGAIN.

I walked into the bus. "Drey!" I yelled, no answer

"Laine!" I yelled, no answer. I walked back by the TV, they're not here. She's pretty good.....she's pretty good.

I rolled my eyes and huffed, I'll find her. I just don't want her to date Laine, I don't want him to be kissing her cheeks or holding her hand, I want her to wait until she's at least 14, and if she doesn't well then she's pretty bad at following rules.

Drey's POV

I heard Niall leave and waited a few seconds. I slightly pushed on Laine, "Ok, go." I said

"What if I don't want to?"

"Laine."

He smirked. "Fine, then I'll just go first!" I said crawling over his crossed legs.

"Wait!" he said

I stopped, "What?"

"I like this position...."

I bit my bottom lip. I was on his lap pretty much straddling him. I sighed and sat back staying where I was. He looked into my eyes. "Did you know you're REALLY pretty?" He asked me, his American-Irish accent got me every time.

I shook my head. "Well you are." he finished pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. I smiled looking up into his eyes. The smile grew on his face. The time just seemed so right. We both leaned in at the same time crashing our lips together. Moving in all the right ways.

We pulled back. I smiled at him.

"I gave you a present, my first kiss." I said and his smile became bigger.

Who cares what Niall says? I just realized how much I really do like him. I jumped out of the cabinet and Laine followed me grabbing my had intertwining our fingers. I  looked up at him and smiled and he did the same to me. We proudly walked into the arena.