Chapter 11

Josh and I were walking through London. He was really nice, just kinda layed back awesome guy. Exactly what I pictured him to be.

I was laughing at something Josh had said when I just so happened to look over. My smile quickly faded when I saw Laine making out with some other girl. Josh noticed my expression.

"What?" he asked

I took my hand and turned his head towards them, "So?" he said

"That's my boyfriend!" I said

He mouth fell open. "He's such a bastard!" he didn't take his eyes off of them.

I started to tear up. That's why he didn't tell me he loved me back. That's why he'd been randomly leaving and coming back late and not telling me why. It all made sense.

I didn't even realize that I was full-on crying and I was already in Josh's arms. I cried into his shoulder, since he wasn't all that taller than me. I am so supid. How could I not have known? I mean, it was kinda obvious.

I pulled back and wiped my eyes with the back of my sleeve.

_______________________________________________________________________________

As soon as I got home, I went straight to Laine's room. I started to pack up all of his stuff. I can't forgive him.

In about an hour, all of his stuff was outside with a note attatched to it telling him that I saw him and all that crap.

I threw myself  onto my bed and cried. Cried and cried and cried. Hopefully I'll be asleep by the time Niall gets home.

My phone buzzed. I really wasn't in the mood to talk, but I decided I still had to pick it up to atleast see who it was from. While I was expecting it to be Laine, I was shocked to see Brian's name on my screen. Well now I know I have to talk to him.

Brian: I saw pictures of Laine with some other girl. Are you ok?
Me: Uhmmm
Brian: I totally understand. He's a douche bag. All of us out here have seen it, and I wouldn't be surprised if he moved back to the states!

I thought about what he said. That turned into a movie of him in my head. His looks, his blue eyes, his blonde hair. His personality, wich was so amazing. Now I relized that he was the one for me, he knew me, he would NEVER do anything like Laine did to me.

All of this made me send him a text without thinking about it:

Me: Hey, do you wanna come visit us in London?

~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~

hayyy!!

Ok I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't the best, I know it wasn't

I just have a lot of things on my mind right now, so without motivation, this could be my last update for little bit.

So, if you want a faster update: Motivate me in the comments please?

DON'T FORGET!

:/= how I feel!

luv u all