Chapter 12

"I'll meet you back out here when I have him." I told Louis who was dropping me off at the airport.
"Ok, try not to take to long!" he said
"We're late! He's probably sitting around bored as hell because I haven't picked him up yet!"

I closed the car door and ran inside the massive building. I was excited to see Brian, but I wish I had thought about asking him to come here before doing it. I also wished I had talked to Niall first, because he still doesn't know that Brian's gunna be with us for a while.

I saw the familiar, Josh Hutcherson-like face, waiting in a chair looking bored as hell. Exactly what I though. "Brian!" I said running up to him.

He looked over and stood up taking me in his arms. "Hey Cookie!" he said. He called me Cookie.....he hasn't called me that in a while.

~~~

"Thanks Lou!" I yelled from the front door
"Anytime babe!" he yelled driving away

I walked inside with Brian following. "Ehmm.....Niall?" I yelled over the blasted Taylor Swift music.

"Yes baby girl?"

I turned to Brian. "You can just go put your stuff in the room next to mine." I said sending him on his way.

I walked into the living room where he was sitting with a huge bag of crisps on his laptop with his laptop on his lap and "22" blasted through the living room sterio. He knew I loved Taylor Swift, with all my heart, but he NEVER listened to Taylor Swift. Only her new album has a little more pop to it now .

I picked up the remote to the sterio and paused the music. "What?" he said.

"Well ehmm.....I ehmm...I'm sorry for not asking you first but I wasn't thinking and---"

"Hey guys!" Brian walked up behind me
"Brian's gunna stay with us for a while..." I said

"Ok? Why would you have to tell me?" He asked
Well then....apparently he doesn't care....

"Well....I just thought you would want to know...you know what? Never mind. I wanna listen to TayTay!" I yelled pressing play.

"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M FELLIN' 22.
EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF YOU KEEP ME NEXT TO YOU!" Taylor's voice blasted through the speakers. Taylor had sent me a sort of....Halloween present. She sent me her new album "RED" before release day so I would get it exactly on October 22nd. And that I did.

Later that night, I lay in my bed. My phone buzzes. I look at the DM from Demi:

Hey bitch. Heard from a little birdie *cough coughGabicough cough* that your boyfriend cheated on you. Lol you deserved it! You're such a fat whore! He deserved a REAL girl not your slutty ass! Get a life! And don't go crying to Niall because as far as he knows, you're lying to him, ABOUT EVERYTHING! My plan is working out perfectly.

What plan? Did she seriously just say that to me?

This made me wonder: What are people saying about me. I was scrolling through my twitter, Niall's twitter and Demi's twitter. I read ALL of the hate. Things like:

Omg bitch Horan looks even worse than she did before! Such a slut!

She prevents Niall from doing stuff that he wants! He's not her dad. Such a bitch, gosh.

Lol I agree Demi! I hope she dies! Nobody would care!!!! No one cares about her when she' s alive and no one would care about her if she was dead.

Niall always told me not to let hate get to me, but with hate ontop of Laine cheating on me, it's hard not to.

~1 week later~

For the past WEEK I've been getting nothing but the fake 'I'm sorry' s from Laine, and hate. The hate is getting nothing but worse. It was too overwhelming. I CAN NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I have a plan. And if this plan doesn't work out, then I don't know what will.