Chapter 18

When I saw Brian walking up the driveway, I immediatly ran out of the house and jumped into his arms. He spun me around.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." he said kissing my cheek and squeezing me tighter, "C'mon, let's go inside."

He didn't put me down, he carried me inside like Niall would.

Niall was sitting on the couch in the living room. "Hey Brian." he said

"Hey Ni." Brain responded.

"Okay while I have you both here. I know this is random, BUT: If you could have any dog, what would it be?" Niall asked us

"I don't know, Great Dane?" Mitchell said

"German Shepherd." I didn't even need to think about that.

"Good to know...." he walked out of the room.

___

*3 Days before Christmas!*

It was the 22nd. Brian, Niall and I would fly home to be with our families for Christmas tomorrow.

I woke up to a sandpaper-y, wet something licking my cheek. I opened my eyes.

The cutest kitten EVER was standing over me. She mewed.  "Awwww!" I said taking her in my arms and sitting up. Niall was standing at the foot of the bed.  "Merry Christmas baby girl." he kissed my cheek. I hugged him.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" I said

The kitten was grey with faded black stripes (the one on the side). "What're you gunna name her?" Niall asked.

I though for a minute, "Spots." I said

"But she doesn't have spots."

"Exactly."

He laughed, "Okay, we're not done yet, go wake up Brian."

I got up and ran to Brian's room. He was peacefully sleeping, so innocent.

I layed down next to him and kissed his lips softly. His eyes fluttered open. "Hey babe." he pulled me into his arms.

"Hey, Niall has some stuff for us." I said

"What stuff."

"I don't know, but I do know that he just gave me a kitten that I named Spots." I smiled

We ran down the stairs, hand-in-hand. We walked into the living room. There in front of us sat a Great Dane puppy with a tag that read "To Brian". A German Shepherd puppy with a tag that read "To Adriana".  A Pug with a tag that read "Everyone".

In Niall's arms was a Husky puppy.

"Awwww!!!" I ran up to my puppy. She was so cute!

 She loved me right away. I didn't know what to name her though.

~~~The next day~~~

We all decided to name the pug Minka. Brian's Great Dane was named Roxas. Niall's husky was Oreo, which was no surprise.

I finally decided on 'Irish' for my German Shepherd.

Niall's POV

I was getting packed up to go home and so were Brian and Adriana.

My phone started to ring, which Irish didn't like when phones rang, so of course she started to bark like crazy.

I looked at it was Greg. I answered it with Irish still barking. "Hello?" I said, he started talking but I couldn't hear a word he was saying, "Hang on brosif," I pulled the phone away from my ear, "IRISH SHUT UP!" she continued to bark.

Adriana came to my rescue, "IRISH!"

She stopped barking and ran into Adirana's room, "THANK YOU!" I yelled

"What's up?" I asked Greg.

"I think you should send Adriana home with Brian this year..."he said

"Why? What about Mum and Dad?"

"That's the thing....they got into a car accident last night and well..."

"They're.......dead?"

The answer I wanted

was the answer I didn't get

I couldn't believe it:

"Yes..."

~~~A/N

Yeah I know, it's short. It's leading intot he next one so the next one is going to be longer and should be up soon :)