Chapter 15

"Pleeeeeaaassssee." I begged Niall to let me sleep in Brian's room.

"NO!" He said

"Please please pleeeeaassee!"

"She'll be fine Ni, PLEASE!!!" Brian joined in on my begging.

"No, seriously guys, no."  Niall said.

"Please." I said sofening my voice

"No."

"Please?"

"NO."

I crawled into his lap and layed my head on his chest, "Pleeeaaase."

He sighed, "Okaaaay."

"Yay! Thank you thank you thank you!" I kissed his cheek and shot up.

"C'mon!" I grabbed Brian's hand and we ran up stairs and into his room.

"JUST DON'T MESS AROUND!" Niall yelled.

"WE WON'T I PROMISE!!!" I yelled back to him.

I closed the door to Brian's room and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pecked his lips. It was probably about 12:30, just a guess.

I layed down in his bed, he layed next to me. "I never got the chance to tell you I really like you're hair." I started to play with his hair, "I'm kinda glad you cut it, it was getting kinda long."

He smiled, "Why thank you Miss. I'm-such-a-great-singer!"

"Why thank you gwahgous!" I said to him.

He laughed and kissed my lips, "C'mere." he said pulling me to his chest. I listened to his heart beat, which sounded different than Niall's. I don't know why, it just did.

"Goodnight angel voice." he whispered in my ear

"Goodnight soft head." I whispered back

Niall's POV

It was about 1 AM I was really tired, but I just could not go to sleep.

I decided I would peek on on Brian and Adriana.

I tip-toed down the hallway, careful to be quiet. I cracked open Brian's door. They were cuddled close together, a little too close, and she was pinned to his chest.

Wow. She grew up so fast. I feel like it was only yesterday she would run into my arms when I got home everyday. When she was only 7 and I was only 13. When I still absolutley hated Greg, and she didn't like that. At all.

I don't know why I hated him, and I don't know why she didn't like it. These are things I'll never know. Like the fact that I'll probably never know why those people were hating on her so much. And I'll probably never know how Brian got her back to noramal like, BOOM, that.

But I do know that she'll be my baby girl. Forever and always.

~The Next Day~

 I walked into Brian's room, where Brian and Adriana were both still asleep.

I had gotten a text from Liam saying that I needed to be with them and Simon until tomorrow. Just me.

I guess we needed to talk about what's happening right now. Like with Adriana. And I don't know why that would take until tomorrow.

This worried me. Leaving Adriana here. I can't do that to her, I know she's with Brian, and I do trust him. I just don't want to leave her without me quite yet.

I softly shook Brian awake, careful not to wake the peacefully sleeping Adriana in his arms.

"What?" he tiredly said