Note

Hello everyone. Okay so i've never wanted to have to post a note without a chapter but i have to explain some things.

So for a while now i've been dealing with depression. It makes it hard to get creative sometimes and even to get out of bed. I see the love i get on this book and i feel terrible that i havent posted in forever because i just havent felt like myself.

I also have been having medical issues. I found out i have arthritis a while ago and its been a bitch to deal with. I have lots of really bad, painful days. Lots of people who know of my arthritis find it so odd i was diagnosed so young but sadly i was.

I have also been working full time due to having to pay back my debt towards school. My father, who isnt in my life, decided to not help me with paying so i decided to do it on my own, not allowing my mom to help because she has done everything for me my whole life.

Also i think i have mentioned this before but please dont give marybeth hate, i know she's pushy but i have reasons.
Evangeline would never put herself out there if she didnt have someone like marybeth. In a way im like Evangeline, i have friends who have helped push me out of my shell in the past and i treasure that