Three

(Picture is of Marybeth)

Evangeline

I stared in complete shock at the man. He had more cuts on his face than Flasher, including one running through his eyebrow that was at least an inch long. The arm that wasn't wrapped around Flasher for support was gripping his other side and I could see blood through his fingers.

"Please let us in," Flasher begged me, his eyes showing how exhausted and in pain he was.

I quickly realized I've been standing there like an idiot and moved to the side letting them in, shutting and locking the door behind them.

Flasher dropped his friend onto the couch causing the man to groan loudly in pain.

"Sorry Lucy, you weigh way too fucking much for me to be supporting you that long," Flasher said, offering his friend a pained smile causing his friend to grunt in fake laughter.

"Are you okay?" Marybeth exclaimed as she rushed over to Flasher, grabbing his face in her hands but being careful to avoid his cuts.

"I am now," He answered before he pushed their lips together. Their kiss turned heated very quickly so I turned away, blushing.

I heard a deep chuckle and looked over to see the man staring at me.

"Well isn't it my angel from the bar," The man said smirking causing me to blush even more.

His angel?

"Are you okay?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, the stab wound isn't gonna ruin my night.

My eyes widened when I heard him say stab wound.

He chuckled at my shocked state.

I quickly jumped into action and grabbed the first aid kit from the table and rushed over to the couch. I placed it onto the coffee table in front of the couch and started rummaging through it.

The whole time I was getting together everything I needed I could feel him watching me carefully.

"Um... you need to take your shirt off," I stuttered out as I blushed madly.

"I know I'm sexy but I would rather not bleed all over you while I fu-" He started saying with a smirk before I cut him off quickly.

"No! I need to look at your cut," I exclaimed as I watched him laugh.

God his laugh made me feel all tingly...especially in my nether regions.

"I was just fucking with you sweetheart," He commented before he went to take off his leather vest only to let out a loud groan of pain, followed by multiple curses.

"Here let me help," I quietly said before I stood up and moved closer to him. He watched me as I carefully peeled his vest off of him and started to pull his shirt off of him, him helping me by lifting his arms over his head.

Once his shirt was off I couldn't help but let the gasp fall from my mouth.

Holy tattoos.

I was right when I assumed he would be covered in tattoos under his shirt. What I didn't assume or even think I would find was that his nipples were pierced as well.

Ouch! Didn't that hurt?!

My eyes went from his piercings to his tattoos. A gigantic Buddha was on his stomach along with other various designs. I almost got lost in his muscles and tattoos until I saw the cut on his side.