Nine

(Lucifer above looking fine as hell)

Evangeline

"Angel,"

I let out a whine of protest as I felt someone shaking my shoulder lightly. I was in the middle of what I was believing to be the best sleep of my life and someone was trying to disrupt that.

"Baby wake up,"

I ignored the person and snuggled deeper into my pillow. It felt different, harder than it has ever been but I didn't mind it as it was pretty comfortable and warm.

"Angel as much as I want to cuddle all morning someone keeps calling you," With that my eyes shot open. Who was I cuddling?

Lucifer let out an amused chuckle as he watched me sit up quickly, looking at him in complete shock.

Last night came back to me and I blushed as I looked him over. After we were finished making out we spent hours talking about anything that came to our minds. We must've fallen asleep since he was still here.

He handed me my vibrating phone and I looked at the screen, seeing Alex's name and a picture of her and I flashing on the screen.

"I should take this," I said, my voice a little hoarse from just waking up.

"Sounds good. Mind if I shower?" He asked as he stood up and stretched. Be still my beating heart, it was too early to be having a heart attack.

How did someone who was so beautiful like him be interested in me?

It felt like time had slowed down as my eyes gazed over him. He was only in a pair of boxers and that alone made that familiar feeling rush to my core. I don't think I will ever stop being so affected by just the sight of him.

"Baby-girl if you keep staring at me like that I will not hesitate to fulfill all and any dirty thought you've ever thought of," He warned, his eyes dark as I could see him growing in his boxers.

I squeaked out nervously and looked away from him causing him to laugh before I heard his heavy foot steps. The other side of my bed dipped as I felt the heat radiating off his body, telling me he was next to me.

"I'm going to go take a shower," He told me before he pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back right away as one of my hands slipped into his hair and pulled on it gently. He groaned against my lips and pecked me softly before he pulled away and stood up.

"Definitely need a shower, a cold one specifically," He grunted uncomfortably before he walked over to my bathroom. I blushed deeply as I heard him start my shower.

Before I could even think about him undressing I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. I looked down and saw it was Alex calling again. I quickly answered as I stood up and left my room.

"Hey sorry I just woke up," I answered as I walked over to the kitchen to grab some coffee.

"Finally you answered! You need to talk sense into my wife!" Christopher exclaimed causing me to frown in confusion.

"Christopher? Why are you calling me off of Alex's phone?" I asked confusedly.

"Well I kind of broke my phone last night but thats not the point! As I was saying you need to talk some sense into this woman," He replied, I could hear Alex's voice in the background and from what it sounded like she was yelling at him.

"Hey I'm trying to talk to my lovely sister! Babe take it easy wait, what are you doing? Babe!" I winced at the loud sounds of what I assumed was a struggle between Christopher and Alex before I heard him let out a loud yelp.