Not dead. promise. at least, I dont think I am. How do you check that?

While Annabeth caused chaos, the Guardians were helping the villagers to unload, lifting far greater loads than the strongest of their men.

Lilian hauled a bag of grain over her shoulder, rather amused by the Blacksmith's son who looked rather torn between helping the girl half his size or letting her be.

"Lily!"

The daughter of Ares turned to see her best freind running towards her, hands empty save her HPhone.

Vivian Fischer, daughter of Aprodite, with her long black hair and multicolored eyes, was the epitome of the saying "she's beauty, she's grace, she will punch you in the face."

People usually only thought about the last part when they looked at Lilian, despite her mortal mother's attempt to keep her away from war and violence that had lured the War god to her in the first place.

Most demigods nowadays had their introduction to the Myth world just like everyone else, full of terror and near death misses and nine time out of ten, a Greek cloaked person coming to the rescue in the nick of time.

Lilian hadn't had that and for once it wasn't her immortal families fault.

Her mother was Yakuza, and a high ranking one at that. It was in her blood, after all, as both of her parents had been members as well.

Yoriko Kodama had been in Portland overseeing something involving casinos when she had met Ares in the middle of a fire fight.

To say that their first meeting was explosive was an understatment.

Lilian was born roughly two years later, and her mom had vanished from that life with a little godly help.

Unfortunantly, the Mist hides monsters very well but, humans? Not so much.  Percy can attest to that personally.

The Yakuza had found Lilian's mother and made an example out of her.

When Lilian had gotten home, and saw what had become of the woman who raised her, she had unlocked her abilities as a daughter of war.

Percy had found her after that, standing there with a kitchen knife and five bodies around her, red aura still not quite having died down. 

She didn't really feel like she would do well in a summer camp, surrounded kids who hadn't taken human lives, so Percy had extended an invitation.

Vivian Fischer was one of the rare few that didnt have a monster story.

Apparently she had been working at a pizza delivery place and gotten very, very, lucky.

Travis swears he wasnt the one to order pizza to the heavily warded Kidemonas camp but no one believed him and Vivian  decided to stay.

"Vivi. I thought you were assigned to Argo 5?" Lilian said.

"We just finished up." Vivian assured. "I was hoping you would help me with something."

"Does it involve glitter?"

"Not this time."

"I'm in."

Now if only Lilian could figure out why Clarrisse looked so sad when she saw her and Vivian together. That would make her day.
_________________
Murtagh heaved the last chest up, tossing it down to the Guardian below, who caught the 150 pound box like it was a pillow and not a chest full of blacksmith tools.

"Thanks, Murtagh." Horst said, clapping the dragonrider on the shoulder. "Really sinks in they ain't no humans watching them toss around supplies we need to haul together like it's nothing, doesn't it?"

Murtagh almost smirked. "I've heard Zach is worse. My watcher told me he can pick up a horse in each hand and forget he has them."

Horst started for a second before bursting out in a deep belly laugh. "Ah, what I wouldn't give to snag one for the fields. Would have the harvest in half the time. Maybe less."

"Perhaps. Murtagh wasn't sure why Horst had decided to become his freind, only that he rather enjoyed the way he viewed the world, and his skill at his craft.

"Ay. Perhaps when this war of theirs is over, you'll make due."

Murtagh looked so confused not only did Horst laugh but a few passing villagers.

"You're not a bad one, son. If you ever need help, my hearth and home is open to you. Elain would love you to come over."

And with that, the Smith walked away.

"What just happened?" Murtagh asked Thorn, who sent back the mental equivalent of a dragonish shrug.

"Meat?"

"Later."
______________________
Jazz was snickering to herself, completely aware Annabeth's declaration would have been taken better in literally any other way then the way Annabeth had said it, and that the daughter of Athena did it on purpose because she was bored and cranky and wanted to give everyone else a headache too.

"This arrangement will be an alliance. We want Galbatorix's head, and then my people will be moving on." The blond stated, with no room for argument. "If you cannot agree to that, then we will move on and become a third power in this world of yours."

Nasuada caught on to what she had done instantly. "Of course, Lady Annabeth." The dark-skinned woman assured. "We dont seek to tie your people down anymore than you would. That being said, we would be most grateful for both your warriors and any other skilled men you have."

Annabeth nodded and they started hashing out the exact details of the alliance, both female leaders ignoring the Varden counselors.

Jazz conjured a hot chocolate and stared a startled counselor dead in the eye, finishing the drink in a single chug.

Jackie nudged her and three more mugs appeared.

The counselor didnt touch his.
_____________

Just because I made a discord due to multiple people telling me I should doesn't mean I dropped this story.

I promise. I will finish this dam thing if it kills me. I started this when I was 18 and I'm 22 now. I'm going to finish it. I just might be 30 when that happens.

Anyways, enjoy the new book. For any Naruto fans, I wrote a fic and would love your input on The Olympia and Those who know them.
Thanks for your support and words like Chug.

Ta for now.
Depressed Author/Iris/ High Overlord of the Dark Realms.