This isn't a chapter but please watch this video anyways.

I'm sorry. I'll put something here like thee roster or excerpts that didn't make it too the book.
Just watch please.

Percy goes back to Konoha and torments Kakashi.

"Reason for visit?" The gate chunin asked, passing Percy a clipboard. 

He exchanged a glance with Thalia who shrugged. "Don't look at my. I'm just chaperoning you so you didn't get lost." 

Percy sighed. "Okay, this is going to sound really stupid but a few months ago I was eating ramen in what I am still pretty sure was the best ramen place in the elemental nations and this blonde shinobi about my age, little younger wearing a Konoha headband sitting in the next booth over said Ichiraku's in Konoha served better ramen and it's been bugging me since then that maybe, just maybe, however unlikely, he was right. So here I am to prove him wrong and have my faith restored in old man Yama." 

Thalia facepalmed as the gate chunin chuckled. "Sounds like you had a run in with Naruto." 

"Was that his name?" Thalia asked. "I was too busy laughing and he was too busy looking offended to catch his name." 

The gate chunin duo both laughed. "Yeah,  he's the resident ramen lover around here. Ichiraku is just around the corner on main street by the hospital. You have a week before you need to either be on your way or file for an extension which you can do at the Hokage tower. Enjoy your visit." 

"We'll only be here for a day. We're expected back home in the morning." Thalia said, filling out and forms and handing them back. 

Percy chuckled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment as Thalia dragged him through the gates and into the hidden village, teasing him all the while. 

Thalia managed to find the ramen booth, and the pair slipped inside to see none other then the blonde ninja they had pretended to see. 

Percy twitched but sat down and ordered a bowl, took a bite, burst into tears and asked Thalia if they could move to Konoha which the lightning demigod gave a swift No. 

"Maa, Naruto, I figured I would find you here." 

Percy turned to see his favorite Shinobi leaning over the blonde. 
"Hey, Kakashi. Long time no see. Well, maybe not for you." 

Kakashi turned so slowly that Thalia was convinced Percy had slowed him down. His only visible eyes widened in shock and the only skin visible paled dramatically. 

"You never visit or write. I was worried you forgot about little old me." Percy said with a shit eating grin. 

Kakashi just stared in horror. 

"You know, I was just recently in Loran. Beautiful city, full of towers and masked shinobi. There was a parade and I saw so many puppets.  Met the queen, saw an awesome leyline and got to mess with some extremely lost konoha nin. Don't worry. I showed them dey way." 

Thalia hit him for that one. 

"I deserved that."

"I thought you were a stress induced halucination."

"Of course not." 

"Uh, Kakashi-sensei? Are you okay?" Naruto asked, looking concerned and confused. 

"I'm fine. May take up day drinking. Who knows." 

"I'm Percy." The god said, holding out his hand to shake. "Kakashi and I met during the reconstruction effort. Although I'm not sure why he's convinced I was a hallucination."

"Congrats, seaweed brain. You broke him." 

"Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be Hokage." The blonde introduced himself.