Promised Christmas Supernatural Short

"So." Percy drawled. "This is awkward." 

"I have a gun to your head and you have a sword to my neck. Of course, it's awkward. It's Tombstone crossed with 300." 

"I loved that movie," Percy said, grinning widely. "We reenact the spikey turtle every so often." 

Dean raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yeah, although we had to stop Sparta kicking people into pits because we broke bones to often and Clarrisse complained about not having enough sparring partners even though she's the one doing most of the kicking." 

"How is your life almost as crazy as mine." 

"I was born half-god with monsters out to eat me because I smell like buttered toast." 

Percy removed Riptide from the hunter's neck and stepped away as Dean gaped at him. "Buttered toast?"

"According to my satyr friend." 

"Satyr? Like Goat legs and horns?" Dean asked, lowering the gun.

"Yeah. Grover. He eats tin cans." 

"What the hell?" 

Percy put Riptide away and extended his hand. "Percy Jackson." 

"Dean Winchester." Dean, said, shaking. "So, sorry about tackling you."

"It's nothing I don't get every other day." Percy laughed. "Anyways, I was looking for an Empousa who decided babies were an appropriate meal." 

"Baby eater?" 

"Unfortunately." Percy groaned. "So I'm gonna chop her head off and get back to New Rome." 

"New Rome?" Dean asked, looking confused. 

"Yeah. It's Spartacus Friday so everyone is at the Colosseum. As long as they don't bring in Hannibal my team should win." 

"Hannibal?" 

"The Elephant." 

"You have an Elephant named Hannibal?"

"Of course not. He belongs to Reyna." 

"Reyna?" 

"The Prator of New Rome. I was Prator too, but only for like 24 hours, then a giant flying warship set the city on fire and I had to go beat up Earth. Which was, of course, terrifying and-hey, where are you going?" 

"I have decided to not only stop asking questions but go back to my heavily warded bunker with my brother and angel boyfriend where I will then get so drunk I forget not only this encounter but the last week." He closed the warehouse door and a moment later Percy heard a car engine roar. 

"Oh. Well, this life isn't for everyone." Percy mused. "Here, baby-eating snake lady. Come to Percy." 

--------------
Hello all Guardians, wannabe guardians and people with common sense.
Greatings.
As promised, here is the Christmas short promised in the comments section.
Sorry I haven't posted anything other then this recently. My grandfather had a stroke last Thursday and is still in ICU so life has been rather hectic and stressful which doesn't do well for my writing style or sanity.
Anyways, it might be a bit before I get an actual chapter out so if anyone wants to read some more of my stuff go check out THE GOBLIN PRINCE. I'm rather fond.
Ta for now. May your sword stay sharp, the gods pleased, and the monsters with runny noses.