Istanbul not Constantinople is that how you spell that stop typing turn off

The Kidemonas emerged from the Varden command tent with an ironclad alliance.

The basics of which are boring and the author *cough* me *cough* doesn't feel like writing them out but the basics are that everybody helps everybody but would only be given orders by their own commander.

Jazz, however, didn't care for politics, and was on the prowl, searching for her next vic- sparring partner.

"Jazz. Please. Stop. Literally. Gamó. Why?" Jackie said in a familiar mantra behind her. "We just got here." The young guardian pouted.

Jazz grinned, having spotted her target.

Jackie moaned. "Why do I have to be here?"

"Because I need you to help me identify the elves."

"Well, you found them. Bye!"

Jazz didn't even turn, grabbing Jackie by the cloak and dragging her forward.

A tall man with blueish black fur and eyes of amber stood in the shade of one of the trees, eyes on the two dueling swordswoman who moved almost as fast as guardians.

"Hiya!" Jazz said, bounding up in a Guardian fast skip. "I'm Jazz. You're an elf, right? Not a werewolf?"

The elf blinked. "Werewolf, young one?"

"A man who turns into an insane and ravenous wolf on the full moon." Jazz said cheerily, as if she hadn't put roughly a quarter of Lyacon's pack into the dirt during a fighting retreat.

The elf studied them more closely, sniffing them as if he were truly more animal than elf. "You smell of magic, young one."

"I am only young in the eyes of my elders." Jazz said, smile widening.

Blodgarm gave her a look. "Aren't we all." But he seemed to accept she was older than her appearance suggested.

"Say. Are you any good with magic?" Jazz asked. "I've heard your magic is a lot more versatile. You can do anything you say!"

Blodgarm was deffinently on his guard, which was exactly Jazz wanted him because she thrived on chaos and confusion like a certain runaway discord server owner that you all know and loath.

"It's why I was sent here." Blodgarm agreed.

"It seems rather limited." Jazz sighed, pouting. "I got all hopeful but oh well." She grinned maliciously when Blodgarm's eye twitched.

Jackie took the chance to escape.
---------

Annabeth surveyed the damage, the practice field either in pieces or over grown with glitter covered...things.

"We have been here literally twenty miniutes." Percy said, as if this wasn't something he should have seen coming.

Blodgarm was unconcious from magic exhaustion, along with both of his elven comrades while Jazz only had minor injuries from her three on one sword and magic duel.

"I was seeing what we were working with!" The mage protested as more guardians and Varden members made her way over. "And I gotta say, our odds don't look good."

Water appeared out of nowhere, and in a great enough amount to not only throughly soak the mage but wash away the glitter.

Percy smirked. "I'm sure Clarrisse would love to hear all about your assessment, Jasmine. Lets head on over now."

The mage paled and made to escape, but even the daughter of Hecate was no match for an annoyed god.

--------------

Nasuada sighed and leaned back in her chair, ignoring the ministers until they became too loud to bear.

"Out!" She ordered and after a moment where the guards shifted, hands on hilts in a threatening manner, the tent was silent.

"They are strong."

Nasuada didn't open her eyes but knew that Angela was next to her.

"They are." The dark skinned woman agreed.

Angela felt pensive, shifting uneasily in a way that Nasuada had never seen. "They are all leagues above our best warriors. Not even the elves can truly compare. But Perseus, he was leagues above them. Whatever he is, I pray their kind is rare. That power, like being drowned in magic but not true magic."

"You would know more on the subject then I." Nasuada sighed. "Can they truly be trusted, these travelers?"

Angela considered for a moment. "Yes." She finally said. "But only so long as we can be trusted. I feel that they are here for less reason then what they have said, as if they are going through the motions because they must, not because they want to."

Nasuada resisted the urge to collapse in her chair and never move again. She had too much on her plate to look this gift horse in the mouth.

"Have a guard put on them." She relented. "It will make the ministers shut up a bit at least. Do not limit their movements, just monitoring."

Angela huffed. "I am a witch, not a messenger."

Nasuada smirked. "I'm well aware."
-----

" -----